Red vs. Blue Drops Into Halo 3: ODST

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
So I haven't been one to care for anything Halo related(Except Red vs. Blue, of which I am a huge fan), but this game looks pretty much like Left For Dead but in the sci-fi genre with marines and aliens... Is this observation off-base?

Darth Sea Bass

Mar 3, 2009
Ugh it looked shite but then why break from the series tradition. and the fact that it's gonna sell by the fuckton depresses me.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
The Great JT said:
Red Vs. Blue: The only saving grace of Halo.
WHY must there be so many quotes like this in every Halo thread made regardless of the thread's actual content? If you don't like Halo, that's fine, but we're not debating Halo's quality here.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
HG131 said:
The Great JT said:
Red Vs. Blue: The only saving grace of Halo.
Laughter. The only response I have for this. Also, I saw this a few days ago on
RoosterTeeth.com
I did as well, but it's always nice to see one gaming website recognize another.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Podunk said:
So I haven't been one to care for anything Halo related(Except Red vs. Blue, of which I am a huge fan), but this game looks pretty much like Left For Dead but in the sci-fi genre with marines and aliens... Is this observation off-base?
Well, considering its not shooting through hordes of infected trying to get from point A to B with 4 people, I would say yes. I guess since Gears 2 stole Halo's crappy matchmaking system, they would steal Horde mode.

shotgunbob

Mar 24, 2009
Red vs Blue will never be as good as it was but it still beats alot of shows in overall quality

Curtmiester

Jan 13, 2009
Darth Sea Bass said:
Ugh it looked shite but then why break from the series tradition. and the fact that it's gonna sell by the fuckton depresses me.
Then maybe you shouldn't have your life revole around it and just ignore it.
OT: Not as good as there previous promtional videos but still funny. You have to love Caboose.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Lol "So, where are the regular soldiers?"

".....Maby I got the wrong tape."

"I'm scared"

Brilliant.

LeslieLu

Mar 27, 2009
Game Stop also had a contest to write a PSA for Red vs. Blue. Check out the new video: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/odstpsa/

LeslieLu

Mar 27, 2009
Yeah, ODST has been out a while, but the PSA is new I think. Guess the contest finished after the game released.