Red vs. Blue Season 9

mastermerrick

Bored. That is all.
Jul 7, 2010
It's Official! [http://roosterteeth.com/blog/viewEntry.php?id=2737914]

Red vs. Blue Season Nine Starts next Tuesday (14 Jun 2011) at noon, Central Time.

Honestly, I can't wait. From what I've seen from the trailer and what I've heard on the Rooster Teeth blog, this is going to be epic.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome, but isn't season 9 a prequel all about project freelancer. Which will probably mean no Caboose :(

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Awesome, but isn't season 9 a prequel all about project freelancer. Which will probably mean no Caboose :(
Sequel and prequel. The story takes place in Church's mind, so it'll cover events in the past as well as what happens to him in the present.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Finally, I've been waiting on this for awhile.

Also, join the RvB group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Red-vs-Blue] if you haven't already.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
My mind just blew up from the sheer awesomeness of this trailer, I haven't watched RVB since season 2 but now I'm interested again and I have to go watch the entire series over again. Yeah I'm going to have a very productive week this week.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
Yeah, I'm excited for this. And yeah, I'll be at my computer the moment the season goes out to non-sponsors. Hopefully they won't crash blip.tv like last year.

staika said:
I haven't watched RVB since season 2.
Season 2? Well there's your problem. Do you know Monty Oum, the guy who made Haloid. He now works for Roosterteeth. Can you say full action fight scenes?

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Rune342 said:
staika said:
Season 2? Well there's your problem. Do you know Monty Oum, the guy who made Haloid. He now works for Roosterteeth. Can you say full action fight scenes?
So that's why the trailer looked so badass, dammit there goes another week of my life.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
crap and im like in season 3 since I saw it last! anoyone know if all the seasons are available? oh nm went to official site and NOW they are all there! great there goes my weekend.

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
I have been awaiting this with great anticipation. Granted, most of the episodes aren't as consistently funny as they were in the earlier seasons (1-4), but the new action and plot emphasis is making the series much more entertaining to watch overall.

And the incredible increase in animation talent doesn't hurt either. That fight scene between Tex and the Reds last season was incredible.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
Can't wait. I've forgotten some of the story so I might need to refresh my memory with the past few seasons. Red Vs. Blue is, by far, my favorite web series.

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
AWESOME! I get to pass my finals, then come home to a nice, new RvB. I'm surprised no-one's approached these guys with a big-time CG contract yet. Their skills at this point are getting close (in my opinion) to those of the Avatar CG crew.

Aug 25, 2009
I really hope I can watch this because it looks epic. I was trying to watch old videos on their site though and my computer wasn't playing ball.

Also, I prefer to watch the whole thing in one go, after its finished. Having to wait week by week for Revelation to come out was absolute torture, so I'll probably wait until it's finished and just glut over a couple of days.

And of course I have that whole 'finishing university, potentially new job' thing to think about as well.

Wow, I'm an apparently mature 21 year old graduate who is unreasonably excited over a machinima that started with a game I got over ten years ago. Why exactly is anyone going to hire me again?

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
staika said:
Rune342 said:
staika said:
So that's why the trailer looked so badass, dammit there goes another week of my life.
If you think that's good, you should look at this fight from season 8. Nothing too spoilerish, just very awesome.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
Season NINE?!?

Dang...

I watched seasons 1 and 2 as they came out. It was sort of a weekly ritual. My friends in the dorm would all gather in one room and watch the new Red vs. Blue.

Stopped watching during season 3, when they got blasted into the future.

I can't believe there's NINE seasons now! I didn't even know that they kept the series going. Also, it makes me feel old...

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I didn't think Roosterteeth was making any more RvBs after season 8. Great to see they now have more coming out. :D

Now, off I go to convert the timezone so I know when it will be.