Relationship problems.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Kris015 said:
but should I just try to get over myself and just wait?
well no you shouldnt just get over yourself you should talk to her about it tell her how you feel about this its not (from what i understand) that she doesnt want to be with you its more like she has other things to do...
ive had this problem a while ago and i was sure that my girlfriend just got tired of me after having a talk about it i found out it was just a bussy period in school! i wont be suprised if your situation is simillar.
also if you cant meet as often as you like talk a lot on the phone! that always helped me :)

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
idodo35 said:
Kris015 said:
well no you shouldnt just get over yourself you should talk to her about it tell her how you feel about this its not (from what i understand) that she doesnt want to be with you its more like she has other things to do...
ive had this problem a while ago and i was sure that my girlfriend just got tired of me after having a talk about it i found out it was just a bussy period in school! i wont be suprised if your situation is simillar.
also if you cant meet as often as you like talk a lot on the phone! that always helped me :)
Oh, I probably should have mentioned this.

I HAVE talked to her about it, and she actually told me she just didn't feel like it (she has the time, she isn't really that busy).

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Kris015 said:
idodo35 said:
Kris015 said:
Oh, I probably should have mentioned this.

I HAVE talked to her about it, and she actually told me she just didn't feel like it (she has the time, she isn't really that busy).
hmm well there isnt really what to do then if she doesnt want to meet there is no point to force her into it (i doubt ull enjoy even if it works) id suggest to just tell her its importent for you if she doesnt care then you have a diffrent problem and maybie you should consider if the relationship is still worth it if the situation isnt going to change...