Release Date Emerges For Borderlands 2's Tiny Tina DLC

Dec 14, 2009
Hazy992 said:
Earnest Cavalli said:
Hey! I was right! Backlash against unpopular opinions! Thanks for not letting me down.
It's less to do with you having an unpopular opinion and more to do with using a tenuous bit of information as an excuse to badmouth a game you dont like and insult all its fans. If you don't like the game that's fine but you not liking it isn't news. I suggest you write an opinion piece if you feel so strongly about it.
Indeed.

Don't like the game? Fine, talk about that in the thread itself, hell, start your own thread, but a news article is not the place.

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
I'll rant against Borderlands AGAIN, now don't get agro on me, it's not a hateful rant! It's because I love the game.
My problem? The character DLC... I mean, I played the first game with the Siren, I loved it, this time I wanted to try something different so I went with Gunzerker, which is cool but sorta, not really my thing, anyway, what I TRULY wanted was a Psycho, never got one... Now they released the DLC, now that I'm over halfway through the game with a Gunzerker... Makes me pissed :( I wish I could change classes midway through the game... Ah fuck it. Borderlands 2 still is amongst my favorite games ever lol Though I'm stuck and angry at that mission involving insects and steroids...

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
You shouldn't be using a news article to show off how much you dislike a game and try to piss off a fanbase. That should be in a review, and even then, this would be a bad way to show it. You aren't having a negative backlash against this because of your opinion. I've not played the game, and I'm sure a lot of people here haven't. People are being negative because of the way you showed it.

TheEndlessSleep

Sep 1, 2010
Earnest Cavalli said:
Hey! I was right! Backlash against unpopular opinions! Thanks for not letting me down.
Yes because decrying the popular opinion obviously makes you the shiny golden god of infallibility...

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Earnest Cavalli said:
No, it's because your lack of professionalism by putting flame bait into your news article.

NearLifeExperience

Oct 21, 2012
O wow, did you just have to go and jab at a BL2 instead of, oh I don't know, JUST REPORT THE NEWS?

Being a fan of BL2 I clicked on this with a positive mindset, hoping to read more about Tina's latest adventure, and instead got a whiney journo that clearly hates his job. And to top it off, you insult the community by assuming we're all rabid fans that insult your mother at the slightest sign of provocation.

You are awfully unprofessional and I hope your boss will have a word with you..

chikusho said:
Earnest Cavalli said:
Yes... It's the _opinion_ that gets a backlash..

Hey, perhaps it's because of Earnest's reading comprehension that this news is 12 days late?
This and a thousand times this. I don't care about people not having the insight to see what a glorious game BL2, their loss. But what I don't appreciate is this opinion shoved down my throat in a taunting fashion when I just expect to read some news

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Don't like the game? Fine, talk about that in the thread itself, hell, start your own thread, but a news article is not the place.
Gonna have to agree with this.

But the biggest issue imo is the obvious flame-bait. I don't even really care about Borderlands, but that's bound to rub people the wrong way. It's also awfully unprofessional.