Release Date for The Wolf Among Us Season Finale Revealed

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
hazydawn said:
Gizmo1990 said:
I know! I have loved TWAU but I have never really liked Bigby's wolf mode. To see that he will go full blown Big Bad Wolf is really exciting. If only because that is bound to wipe that smug look of Bloody mary's face.
Would you also have preffered a mostly wolf like head? :0

I'm curious how Bigby will resolve everything. Apparently through force, but if one or a few silver bullets can kill him than realistically he'd be fucked. Well, maybe he'll be lucky or use some other power I haven't yet seen. Stopped reading the comic after ch. 50 because of the brilliant happy ending ^^ Don't want to spoil that bliss now. >.< I'll continue reading eventually :eek:

Anyone else liked the art style of the comic in the beginning better? There was a shift at some point where Bigby lost many features of his face and it looks like it's constantly melting off.
I would indeed have liked the real wolf head more. I don't see why they did not simply copy the comics in that reguard. I thing the whole man wolf thing they have in the comics works better than the strange wolf thing they use in the game.

And I also stopped reading at 50 :) althorugh I have the missfortune of knowing how the story continues from there but luckly thanks to things like Mass Effect and Star Wars I am good at declaring things not cannon in my head.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
In practical terms, this means that early access / beta is finally over and the game is coming out :p Which is swell, I've been looking forward to this one for ages.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Anyone else hoping it's actually longer than an hour unlike the horrible last chapter? seriously, the last chapter was so short, it sucked! I am looking forward to the chapter though.

nevarran

Apr 6, 2010
Had I knew, I would've bought it from the sale. Ah, anyways, this is one of the devs that deserves a full price.

hazydawn

Jan 11, 2013
Gizmo1990 said:
I would indeed have liked the real wolf head more. I don't see why they did not simply copy the comics in that reguard. I thing the whole man wolf thing they have in the comics works better than the strange wolf thing they use in the game.

And I also stopped reading at 50 :) althorugh I have the missfortune of knowing how the story continues from there but luckly thanks to things like Mass Effect and Star Wars I am good at declaring things not cannon in my head.
To be fair in issue 29 he kinda has that look. It's changing between a more wolf and human like head. On the cover he pretty much looks like in the game. I like werewolves with a wolf head in general better.

Omg, what's going to happen? D: You have to tell me. I can take anything but either of them dying or breaking up (without getting together again ofc ^^).

I've adopted the same technique >.<
That Starchild never happened. Shepard defeated the reapers, lives with Tali in a house on Rannoch, where Geth and Quarians live in happy coexistence :D

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
Bought this on Steam sale and holy shit I'm SO hooked right now. Just completed Episode 2. IT'S SO GOOD I'M SO HYPED!