Reliable Source: Death and Pizza

Brainstrain

Oct 3, 2009
Sad story, but knowing how to write and going to journalism school isn't "elitist". Being a writer means you're always being criticized, and being a journalist means you're always being criticized as an idiot who is deeply in the pocket of Big the-other-political-party.

runedeadthA

Feb 18, 2009
Peanut Butter, 100's and 1000's, and luncheon toasted sandwiches My favourite food as a kid, I havnt tried them since because my sisters and mother didnt approve for some strange reason. Ah well, back to Hot chips (fries in america?) dipped in Icecream for me.

Real or Not, he touched our hearts:

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
Even in a story as absolutely sad as this one, I still can't get over your enthralling writing style. Please keep writing for The Escapist, or at least tell us where you're going if you stop.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah, by the time you get to the late 30s, people are more going than coming. Videogames and booze fills the void half way.

And for those days a gaming session went longer than you thought and the fridge is mostly empty, making a rice dish with peanut butter and frozen hamburger meat isn't half bad. Season with salt, pepper, and worchestershire sauce and top with mayonaise.

ThatOneJewYouNo

Sep 22, 2009
R.I.P. Robert, may we honor you with our Power Foods of choice here at our household:
*Peanut butter, banana, and Cheez-It sandwich
*Popcorn and Lays chip snack mix (Yay for working at the movies, free popcorn forever)
*Frat Boy Jesus, consisting of one bar of Velveeta Cheese, one family sized bag of Doritos, a package of hot dogs, a bottle of ketchup, and pickles. Mesh together and oven for like 10 minutes of 350 degrees and you're golden.

Sure the last one sounds disgusting, but they definitely invented the phrase "Don't knock it until you try it" for a reason.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
In honor of Robert, I created the Mickey Dees chicken supreme sandwich. Buy any chicken sandwich from McDonalds and add chicken nuggets. Add your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.

Extasii

May 22, 2009
2 cups of white minute rice
microwave mashed potatoes
microwave meat a gravy meal
shredded cheese
soy sauce

make all cookable stuff as directed, add cheese to rice, put rice on plate, put taters on rice, put meat n gravy on taters, put soy sauce on meat

you won't need to eat the rest of the day, and it only takes about 15min

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Yeah, got nothing much more to say than everyone else. I too will attempt to think of some form of a power-food.

Great article.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Wow dude tbat really sucks. That was quite a great story though. Perhaps itll make me consider people in my own life differently

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
This man shall be honored. I will carry on his tradition of power-food...though I do not yet know how.