Reliable Source: Evil Activision and Xbox Love

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Did i read something about boycotting Activision? Already started ;D

I'm not wasting money on any of the shovelware they churn out. I'm not even taking a risk with Blizzard anymore, i've only seen it going downhill recently.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Activision has gone evil, Ubisoft has gone evil...
Ubisoft hasn't really gone evil, they've just gone... stupid. They're like 'We need to protect our propriety, durr durr!' The evil genius equivalent would be someone like Alfred "This ultimate new weapon is so terrifying man will be afraid to go to war!" Nobel.

OT: It's past time we gathered a team of crack gamers to take down Kotick. Let's get to it.

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
Marion, you lucky, lucky man. First you get e-mails from CODWhistleBlower, but you've also found yourself a girlfriend, too.

But I retain hope that Bobby "Palpatine" Kotick can be brought down. Gamers as a lobby group seem to have considerable clout when it wants to. (Taking down Politicians like Michael Atkinson and lawyers like Jack Thompson with the use of logic and pester power.)

There is another way to take down Bobby Kotick, find the shareholders in Activision and let them know of our dissatisfaction with him and what'll happen to the company if he's allowed to remain as CEO of the company.

Not wanting their share-prices to go down and keep their customers sweet, they'll have him fired. (I think that's how corporations work, though I could be wrong on this.)

JayDub147

Jun 13, 2009
Interesting read, but I find it hard to believe Activision could do to Bungie what it did to IW. Not that they wouldn't want to, but I have to assume that Bungie (being loaded and all) would have hired some very competent lawyers to make sure that their contract protects them.

BTW, congratz on the new girlfriend. What's your secret?

escapistismal

Nov 8, 2008
oh man id love to boycott activision...........if it wasnt for these awesome game company called blizzard

it still saddens me that the rich are still trying to get richer at the expense of other, even in the gaming industry

gmacarthur81

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Nov 13, 2009
What's this now about Reliable Source being canceled?

Am I going to be forced to boycott this site that I have paid good money towards keeping running?