Relive The Best of Street Fighter: The Movie

Feb 13, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
nilcypher said:
A film so bad even Kylie couldn't save it.
Save it? She was one of the things that was wrong with it!
Sir, if you insult the love of my life, I shall have to ask you to step outside!
Could you be any more of a stereotype?
One would jolly well hope so, old chap. Another cucumber sandwich? ;)

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
nilcypher said:
Sir, if you insult the love of my life, I shall have to ask you to step outside!
Sorry. I can't quite hear you over thesizzlew of my Barbecue and the thud of the corks from my Akubra hitting each other. Want me to throw another shrimp on the barby?
Sorry, I can't hear either of you frogs over the RIGHTEOUS AND KICKASS of AMERICA, F**K YEAH! Or my enormous gut. Where's my beer and my flag?

Feb 13, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
TsunamiWombat said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
nilcypher said:
Sorry. I can't quite hear you over thesizzlew of my Barbecue and the thud of the corks from my Akubra hitting each other. Want me to throw another shrimp on the barby?
Sorry, I can't hear either of you frogs over the RIGHTEOUS AND KICKASS of AMERICA, F**K YEAH! Or my enormous gut. Where's my beer and my flag?
Beers our domain - American beer is like having screwing in the tinnie - fucking close to water.
I say, what a beastly cad you are being. One knows full well that beer is a British invention and should be served luke warm with a large head and preferably still tasting of the brewer's hands.
Anything else is just that manufactured muck. Bloody Colonials, bad to boot.

Feb 13, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
I say, what a beastly cad you are being. One knows full well that beer is a British invention and should be served luke warm with a large head and preferably still tasting of the brewer's hands.
Anything else is just that manufactured muck. Bloody Colonials, bad to boot.
And I remind you that Kylie is an Aussie Girl, and is to be viewed as an overexposed pop tartlet who has long since worn out her welcome, and should do a guest shot on Neighbours before retiring with some dignity. (or what little she can have after playing Kimmois Daughter).
I would warn you that my dukes are still raised sir, and the lovely Dame Minogue now counts as a servant of the Realm since her OBE.

PhoenixFlame

Dec 6, 2007
The only thing I remember from that movie was their attempt at showing Guile's Flash Kick, and it coming out completely odd-looking.

Sadly this was probably not the last movie Raul Julia wanted to do.