Remember your very first (video game)?

joshthetech

Sep 1, 2009
I think my dad had Grand Prix 2 on the computer which i played. first console was a PSone with a spyro the dragon game... dunno which one

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Shadowgate for NES. I wasn't even big enough to hold the controller, my father and brother would sit me in their lap and help me play.

Just_Karol

Aug 5, 2009
My personal First game? Legend of the mystical Ninjas, that's right "The" Legend of Mystical Ninjas.... Don't pretend you don't know it ( because you more then likely did).

Tartan_Ninja

May 31, 2009
I think, as I remember, my first game was Tarzan for the PS1. When I was 9, it was really good.

In retrospect...no. It was still really good. Ah, childhood.

phoenix352

Mar 29, 2009
1st game i ever played would be a hand held version of tetris o.0

1st computer game was jazz jackrabbit on the big comps from the 90's

1st console game was super mario bros on a n64 or what ever they were called back then....

PlagueRat

Oct 29, 2008
I don't remember which of the collection of Atari 2600 games was the FIRST I played. I remember a little shooter one, ET (what a piece of c***), and several others.

So something on the Atari 2600.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Super Mario 64 still one of the best games I've played (and also I've dropped a TV on it and it's pretty much in two parts but it still works)

Jhaotic

Dec 3, 2008
C117 said:
Super Mario Bros. Allstars. *sniff*... such nostalgia...
I LOVE Allstars..memories...

My first game however was the sonic the hedgehog 1 for the sega mega drive. I struggled so much on the first levels boss!

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Ho... first video game may have been Sonic Adventures 3 on the Genesis.

I never did get past that damned spinny-jumpy-thing in the Carnival Nights world...

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
when i was very roung mayby 4 or 5 i played some kind of juarasic park game and there was a triceratops and you were in a car and u had to lure it into a cage. after that probly mario.

ke7eha

Jan 8, 2008
Castle Wolfenstein played on the Apple IIgs

That game was tons of fun. I especially enjoyed holding up the SS guy with an empty pistol, stealing the bullets out of his pistol, his bulletproof vest and his uniform,and then shooting him. :) oh,and opening up a dumpster and finding some schnapps.

you could be really evil in that game

TheGreenGrasshopper

May 20, 2009
Duke Nukem 3D on my old windows 95 that still works btw, I was around 3 years old. I remember that I was scared of the first boss, :( scary