Remove a law.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
In you'r country, state, city, village, etc. remove a law you think is stupid. Or add a law. I personally would legalize drugs. Before you think I'm some stoner or cocaine fiend or whatever I've never have nor do I plan on doing drugs. I would make people get a special license for certain narcotics and tax them. A lot. I think it would help the economy to a great extent and take down most of what street gangs and mafias get their funds from.

EDIT: I would legalize gay marriage everywhere. Yeah lots of homophones* what want to kill me. But fuck them. (Hey, if Yahtzee can say triple cunted hooker and everybody be cool with it then I don't see why I can' have the same right)

*homophobes.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
novixz said:
In you'r country, state, city, village, etc. remove a law you think is stupid. Or add a law. I personally would legalize drugs. Before you think I'm some stoner or cocaine fiend or whatever I've never have nor do I plan on doing drugs. I would make people get a special license for certain narcotics and tax them. A lot. I think it would help the economy to a great extent and take down most of what street gangs and mafias get their funds from.
I can agree with this but I have to say having legal crytal meth doesn't seem like a good idea maybe somthing light like a bitta pot which is bearly illegal anyways but hard drugs I dunno thats not the kinda thing I want my kids to so simply be able to pick up educated or not that stuff is actually dangerous.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
aba1 said:
novixz said:
I can agree with this but I have to say having legal crytal meth doesn't seem like a good idea maybe somthing light like a bitta pot which is bearly illegal anyways but hard drugs I dunno thats not the kinda thing I want my kids to so simply be able to pick up educated or not that stuff is actually dangerous.
Maybe sell it in small amounts and have waiting periods before you can buy another portion? I know it seems extreme, but sometimes you just have to look at the underbelly of society to harness it's true power.

Zarmi

Jul 16, 2010
There's a law here that says if a cat steps unto a persons property, the owner of said property is allowed to kill the cat. This only counts for cats, and I think it's absolutely horrible.
Removal at once. Go Denmark, yay.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Any law that requires pants! FREEDOM FROM OPRESSION!

Hey, wait, I can add a law? I demand a 50 ft gold statue of me!

Really though, I'd add Castle Laws for all states.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Canada's "you can't sell M games to minors". Everyone whined when California tried to do it, but nobody cares that Canada already HAS it. :c

Also, anything restricting gay laws. but Canada in general, BC specifically, is good with that.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
novixz said:
aba1 said:
novixz said:
Maybe sell it in small amounts and have waiting periods before you can buy another portion? I know it seems extreme, but sometimes you just have to look at the underbelly of society to harness it's true power.
I suppose actually if were going that route I would prolly say prostitution since it doesn't hurt nobody n is only really outlawed because its considered indecent.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
King Toasty said:
RAKtheUndead said:
The one allowing heterosexual marriage. Ironically, I'd allow gay marriage.
That's not irony. Does NOBODY know what irony is?
It's internet irony. They are two different things, sad to say.

It is not the same as "Strange and funny"

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
King Toasty said:
Canada's "you can't sell M games to minors". Everyone whined when California tried to do it, but nobody cares that Canada already HAS it. :c

Also, anything restricting gay laws. but Canada in general, BC specifically, is good with that.
ya I was thinking the same idea as far as the gay thing goes yay canada home of the truely free ahahahahhahaaha .... im a dick :p

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
King Toasty said:
RAKtheUndead said:
It would be irony if both were part of the same law, and you only advertised one part of it, wouldn't it?

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
CM156 said:
King Toasty said:
RAKtheUndead said:
It's internet irony. They are two different things, sad to say.

It is not the same as "Strange and funny"
Irony:
The use of words and phrases other than their literal intention.
Being killed by a paramedic? Ironic.
Not allowing straight people to marry? NOT IRONY.

Bender puts it well, can't find the clip.

thaluikhain said:
King Toasty said:
RAKtheUndead said:
It would be irony if both were part of the same law, and you only advertised one part of it, wouldn't it?
No, that's just obscuring law.
Another example of irony:
"I'll take your hand!"
"OK, here it is."
"Your hand... IN MARRIAGE! BWAHAHAHA."

Words/phrases. Using them. Not literally.

DaysBefore

Dec 7, 2010
Free speech. Maybe Privacy. Most likely though, this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possession_and_Acquisition_Licence

Specifically the classifications for certain types of firearms.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
I don't think this one needs to be removed, just rewritten or redefined, and that would be the law making the act of ending another person's life unlawful. In many cases, the act of feeding someone a knife or a bullet is a much cheaper and effective alternative than allowing said recipient to continue dragging down the collective human intelligence and wasting valuable resources in the process. I think Texas has something to this effect already. "He needed killin', your Honor." And if you can legitimately prove that the 'victim' is better off dead than alive, then you're off scot-free.

Also, the death penalty should be brought back to the entire nation, and carried out in a much quicker and efficient manner. Let's compare, shall we? Which do you think is cheaper, two 9mm bullets or 25+ years of food, shelter, and medical care that the recipient will never pay for, but the taxpayers have to?

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
aba1 said:
novixz said:
aba1 said:
novixz said:
I suppose actually if were going that route I would prolly say prostitution since it doesn't hurt nobody n is only really outlawed because its considered indecent.

That was more of the backup plan, but I kinda classify it as a sub-genre of slavery. I don't entirely agree with it but I guess it would be okay to a certain extent.I'm trying not to get to specific with the details and keep this site decent, but I guess the prostitutes can make their own rules.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Well there's alot of stupid laws out there, so I certainly have alot to choose from. For instance, in Australia, its illegal to dress up as batman. No joke, apparently its a law, but its just not really enforced that much. Weird.

Now that I think about it, I'd remove that bullshit no "R rated" classification we have on games.