Remove a law.

Jedisolo75

Aug 12, 2009
Blue laws. In the stat I live in there are so many absolutely insane laws about when you can buy alcohol, how late liquor stores can be open, what can be sold in them. It's absolutely insane. God forbid I might want to buy a 6 pack and watch the game on Sunday.

TheHappySquid

Feb 2, 2011
novixz said:
Yeah lots of homophones what want to kill me.
Outside your house, their, there and they're will be waiting for you, followed by you're and your all armed with nail-studded bats.

Dr.Sean

Apr 5, 2009
Public indecency and public nudity shall be abolished under the Sean Regime! No more shall we be bound by the shackles of pants!

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
TheHappySquid said:
novixz said:
Yeah lots of homophones what want to kill me.
Outside your house, their, there and they're will be waiting for you, followed by you're and your all armed with nail-studded bats.
More like a light sub machine gun with hollow point bullets.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
The one allowing heterosexual marriage. Ironically, I'd allow gay marriage.
AHa and you would change the way the tea cups are and would piss off the majority, then they do vote of distrust (if it exist in whatever country you are from) get your ass out of office. And also all major religions would call discrimination and end something like that... "Sounds like a smart move mr.President"

:D That would be a wind changer for sure lol...

I would remove a law that... To be honest Finland doesn't really have stupid laws really... Ok I would remove the one that demands every public service to provide service in Finnish and Swedish, making it so that it is only provided in Finnish.
Or the one taht demands academic students to also study and pass on Swedish, but they do not mandate Finnish from Swedish speakers. But that is not a law really, it is just part of the school systems plans...

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
novixz said:
I would legalize gay marriage everywhere. Yeah lots of homophones what want to kill me. But fuck them. (Hey, if Yahtzee can say triple cunted hooker and everybody be cool with it then I don't see why I can' have the same right)
It must be terrible to be so hated by homophones [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophone]. I take it you're not a grammar nazi then?

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Dr.Sean said:
Public indecency and public nudity shall be abolished under the Sean Regime! No more shall we be bound by the shackles of pants!
If it's abolished, doesn't that mean you'll be doing away with public nudity?

On Topic: Most laws are there for a good reason. I would do away with the state law that you must card anybody who appears to be under age 40 for cigarettes and alcohol. Yes, selling to minors is wrong, and carding is a good thing, but if they're obviously like thirty or whatever, we should be able to forego that step.

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
I'd remove laws banning the use of illegal drugs. All of them. Making them (the hard ones, anyway) would remain illegal, though, for the same reason that legit medicines like Fen-Phen and Ephedra got taken off the market: because they're fucking dangerous. If that means gang wars and the like, that's the price we pay. Big pharma ain't so squeaky-clean either once you pull back the curtain.

Drug crime isn't a victimless crime. The victim is the user. And blaming the victim is always wrong; we should be providing tax-supported rehab centers, not locking them up.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Remove laws restricting fireworks. I'm sick of fireworks being restricted due to people getting hurt using them. The law should not protect people from their own stupidity (it inhibits natural selection).

Dr.Sean

Apr 5, 2009
StellarViking said:
Dr.Sean said:
I.... I mean they'll be allowed. Don't question my judgement! I am the almighty Sean!

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Remove that stupid "law agaisnt violent videogames" that was passed like 2 years ago in Venezuela, funny how that still doesn't stop the 30-50 murders per week (or weekend) in the capital.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Dr.Sean said:
StellarViking said:
Dr.Sean said:
I.... I mean they'll be allowed. Don't question my judgement! I am the almighty Sean!
Alright, I just hope you know what you're doing. There are some people you really don't wanna see naked. Remember, thou art mortal.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Android2137 said:
novixz said:
I would legalize gay marriage everywhere. Yeah lots of homophones what want to kill me. But fuck them. (Hey, if Yahtzee can say triple cunted hooker and everybody be cool with it then I don't see why I can' have the same right)
It must be terrible to be so hated by homophones [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophone]. I take it you're not a grammar nazi then?

Yes it's true. Led and lead hate me. I can be one if it get's out of hand like when people speak in l33t.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
The one allowing heterosexual marriage. Ironically, I'd allow gay marriage.
Not that I personally care about either law, as marriage isn't a necessity in my life, but I'd want to hear an elaboration on that statement. I find it to be....peculiar, for starters.

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
SinisterGehe said:
I would remove a law that... To be honest Finland doesn't really have stupid laws really... Ok I would remove the one that demands every public service to provide service in Finnish and Swedish, making it so that it is only provided in Finnish.
Or the one taht demands academic students to also study and pass on Swedish, but they do not mandate Finnish from Swedish speakers. But that is not a law really, it is just part of the school systems plans...
Hold on now, they do mandate Finnish from Swedish speakers. And to be honest, I cant see the point in removing that first law you mentioned. Why remove service for the swedish speaking folks? It wouldnt save a lot of money, if that's what youre hoping to achieve.

But alright, I know, it's your opinion and who am I to judge.

Also, true. We dont have any silly laws. Ka-ching.