Remove BitChute from approved media list.

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I was making a thread earlier, and I used the Media button to post a Twitter link. I noticed that BitChute was on the list of approved sites to post media. You should know that BitChute is an alt-right site. I've seen Nazi propaganda posted there. As in, actual old Nazi propaganda films. I don't think a site that allows such content should be approved on this site, therefore, I think it should be removed from the list of approved media sites.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
My guy, this place is on life support and anyone who ever contributed professionally has left. No one gives a fuck what you can post from now.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Is there a problem with watching old Nazi propaganda films? I mean, isn't there historical value in watching it while knowing the context it was created in and that it is propaganda? I'm not really interested in history, but I imagine that someone that was would find it interesting.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Is there a problem with watching old Nazi propaganda films? I mean, isn't there historical value in watching it while knowing the context it was created in and that it is propaganda? I'm not really interested in history, but I imagine that someone that was would find it interesting.
I guess it depends on the context in which it's posted. If it's posted for the sake of exploring history and discussing it in a constructive manner, then it'd probably be fine. If it was being posted in the context of "this is how it used to be and this is what we should follow going forward" as if to lead by example, then I'd consider it highly questionable.
I've got no leg in this race either way. The site could be a cesspool for all I know and I don't really care to investigate further

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah, I'm interested in the films of yesteryear.

I'd also suspect that Nazi propaganda is somewhat outdated, and that neo-Nazis would want more up to date stuff.