Remove one feature from an excellent game to make it awful

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Chaos James said:
Player Control.

Granted, it seems like some companies want to be making movies anyways, lol.
Damn... That is a GOOD answer. I was going to say "bullets" from gritty WWII FPS games, but... that answer pretty much takes the cake.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Veldie said:
Vie said:
Fallout - Humour.
Its a satirical deconstruction of mid 20th century ideas of the future with a whole bunch of cultural references and a healthy dose of fatalism. Take out the humour and its a deconstruction of mid 20th century ideas of the future designed to inspire wrist slitting.
The older Fallouts where not really funny for stuff i mean you can mow down children in them XD

On Topic: Dynasty/Samurai Warriors the removal of Peons
I disagree with you on the old Fallout games, sir.
OT:The fighting in Street Fighter. Street Chess, anyone? ...Nah, that'd be interesting!

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
Remove Moggles and Cid from Final Fantasy..

THATS THE ONLY REASON I PLAY THEM.

That and I am just a sucker for grinding for twelve hours straight.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, take out the prince. then you would run around with your sire, who probably didn't know anything about being a vampire, and it wouldn't be interesting.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
The comedy in Comic Jumper.
I wasn't mad keen on the sometimes-seeming-too-hard gameplay, but just wanting to know what Captain Smiley and/ or Star was gonna say was more than enough motivation.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Remove the open-worldness from any Elder Scrolls game. Then you're stuck with a game with cringe-worthy voice acting, generic storyline and a 3rd-person view that makes your character look like a hand-puppet.

SergeMC

Apr 18, 2010
Remove the Colossi from Shadow Of The Colossus and you have a beautiful world to explore.

And nothing else.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
The shields from Legend of Zelda.

Punching from Mortal Kombat

Actually... remove the music from any game in existance and i think it would be awful.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Removing the more exotic weapons from Ratchet & Clank and Resistance, like the Groovitron, Auger and of course, the RYNO.