Removed

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I'm actually planning on getting this as soon as it comes out on consoles. I have a bit of an infatuation with pirates. Probably comes from being raised around a ton of pirate stuff.

I hear they hired another studio to handle the console version. Normally, I'd say that's a bad thing. But Piranha Bytes proved to be more than a bit inept at designing games for a controller wit the first Risen.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I like the idea that the entire game was born from the fact that the main character was missing an eye by the end of the last one.

DustyDrB said:
I'm actually planning on getting this as soon as it comes out on consoles. I have a bit of an infatuation with pirates. Probably comes from being raised around a ton of pirate stuff.

I hear they hired another studio to handle the console version. Normally, I'd say that's a bad thing. But Piranha Bytes proved to be more than a bit inept at designing games for a controller wit the first Risen.
According to Wikipedia, the last one was outsourced too - although under their "close supervision".