Renaming yourself to have the name of a game character

Gitsnik

May 13, 2008
thatstheguy said:
My first [and only] thought was to change my name to Raz. Reason being is because one, I'm the biggest Psychonauts fan on the face of the internet and two, it just sounds like a bad ass name.

What character name would like to have and why if you give enough of a crap.
I have a friend whose name is Raz and a friend of my uncles is called Rebel. I think the 70's produced a few special parents.

I think I would name myself after the protaganist in Portal. That seems best.

VoltySquirrel

Feb 5, 2009
skathe said:
Drizz't Do'urden.

Or um... it's not really the name of a person but if your name was "Castle Wolfenstein" you'd pretty much be auto-badass.
Drizz't was awesome in Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance.
Nageck said:
Andrew Ryan. Subtly dignified.
I would prefer Frank Fontaine, so I wouldn't seem odd for saying, "Would you kindly..."

VoltySquirrel

Feb 5, 2009
Gitsnik said:
thatstheguy said:
My first [and only] thought was to change my name to Raz. Reason being is because one, I'm the biggest Psychonauts fan on the face of the internet and two, it just sounds like a bad ass name.

I have a friend whose name is Raz and a friend of my uncles is called Rebel. I think the 70's produced a few special parents.

Chell?

Gitsnik

May 13, 2008
VoltySquirrel said:
Gitsnik said:
thatstheguy said:

Chell?
That's the one. I would pronounce it with a k instead of a sh though, more like "kell".

I have no idea why though, still seems like a good idea.

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
I always somewhat enjoyed my RPG alias Buwstek Ginove. But I'd have to carry a gun or shoot fire from my hands for it to work...

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
Gabriel Knight!

A winning combination of being a bookstore and a cruiser bike owner. Yeah!

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Anything that doesnt sound horrible, sound like the opposite gender (of your current gender) or just sounds plain out whacky. I.E.: Basch Von Ronsenburg. (Might work if your rich or a Duke, but other then that. No.)

Edit: Forgot to add, I have in fact seen a man called "Gordon Freeman". Sadly he looked nothing like the Iconic version. :(

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Soap.

I feel like I should add something to avoid making this look like spam, but I feel that it would ruin the effect of the single-word post which better impacts the point...