Renaming yourself to have the name of a game character

Babyfire

Apr 3, 2009
Leeroy Jenkins! lol jk jk
Pikachu! jk again!
I would go with Karen from Harvest Moon 64... I would almost always get my Character and her to marry because she is most like me.

Iwamori

Sep 7, 2008
Vault Dweller, I kid.

Maximus Dark, because a combination of ancient roman gladiator and joanna dark can't go wrong. :p

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Naming yourself after a game character can be one of the dumbest things to do ever unless your do it smoothly. Theres plenty of people who happen to have the same name as existing videogame characters, (Cloud, Gordon, Isaac, Barney, Duke etc.)

But seriously, if you name your child Sephiroth, your child deserves every mockery he will get in his life and its YOUR fault!

daribian

May 2, 2009
knowing me i would probaly choice an inoppriate name, so i would have to copy of yatzee and see how far fagballs got me, it'll kill some time and make me giggle for a week or two.

Rathen

Apr 22, 2009
skathe said:
Drizz't Do'urden.

Or um... it's not really the name of a person but if your name was "Castle Wolfenstein" you'd pretty much be auto-badass.
Well he makes an appearance in Demon Stone so it would work
Personally id just use one of the names i use for chars, no character has a name i like enough

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
This whole thing sounds incredibly stupid, he's naming himself after an anime, I may like the stuff (some of it) but I don't think any sane person would rename themselves "Gundam 0083" or "Chrono Crusade" or "Super Dimension Fortress Macross" or "Shattered Angels". It's just asinine to even think about that possibility, Can you imagine a job interview:

"Well, mr. 0083/X/Fortress Macross/Crusade/Angels we don't really have a position at RNA Global for someone of your.... properties."

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
I'd go with Allen Walker, though that is Manga/anime. If it HAD to be a Video Game character, Revan. That's right. Revan.