Replay value in games

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Arkley said:
I must have replayed Resident Evil 4 at least three dozen times on numerous platforms, including the recent HD re-release on XBL, despite my extreme disappointment at their decision to not update the now archaic and cumbersome control scheme.
Same here. I've played RE4 way too many times to count. I've unlocked the Handcannon 2 times, I've done one No Merchant Run (You can only use the weapons the game provides you and no upgrades) and I've beat Separate Ways using only my knife 3 times. I just can't stop making extreme challenges for myself, what is it with this game?!

I've also played Valkyria Chronicles more times than I can count.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
I'd have to say the kingdom hearts games. I play them over and over quite alot and it never gets any less fun.

I've been through Kingdom Hearts 1,2, and 358/2days About 3-4 times each, and i might be going through Birth by Sleep for the second time soon (If i can bother going out and buying a SD card)

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
CoD 4 singleplayer.

There's a cheat where you get Slow motion after collecting a certain amount of intel pieces, and once you turn it on it becomes an entirely different game.