REPORT: An Intimate Interview with Tim Schafer

Louzerman102

Mar 12, 2011
Saetha said:
Wait what? What did Schafer do? I feel so left out...
Tim Schafer made two realizations in quick succession on a stage at the GDC. 1)People can add 40 + 1 + 1 better than he can, and 2) bringing up your personal stance about a twitter war using a sock puppet is not the best plan when talking in front of a group of video game designers.

slacker2

May 22, 2011
Saetha said:
He decided to mock women and ethnic minoritiy supporters of gamergate who tweet under the notyourshield hashtag, thereby perpetuating the 6 month long position of various social activists that women and ethnic minority gamergate supporters are at best race and gender traitors who shouldn't be entitled to their own thoughts if they differ from those of the enlightened, white, progressive saviors who know better and, at worst, they don't even exist and are just white heterosexual men pretending to be otherwise. You can maybe see how this would infuriate some people.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Saetha said:

This should answer any questions c:
SaneAmongInsane said:
I'm really shocked by the uproar over this. people need to lighten the fuck up.
I just think it's a stupid thing to make fun of

Remember, apolitical!

Because if they aren't, they get moved to R&P

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
PsychicTaco115 said:
Remember, apolitical!

This is great. All of discussion of Tim Schafer, no matter what the content, should now be on R&P.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
the silence said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Remember, apolitical!

This is great. All of discussion of Tim Schafer, no matter what the content, should now be on R&P.
So is Tim Schafer a religion or a political ideology?

Either way the Schaferites will not be pleased, This will require a full sockpology for repentance, or you'll be the first to be sent to the Great Laundry Basket when the revolution comes.