Report: Bill Murray Will Appear in Ghostbusters Reboot

Nowhere Man

Mar 10, 2013
The actual real ghost of Harold Ramis himself can appear and I still won't watch this movie. As far as I'm concerned the only good Ghostbusters was the first one as the second one was kind of just "meh"and didn't feel nearly as inspired. Ever since then Hollyweird's been beating this dead horse.

Oh and I can't stand Melissa McCarthy. Come at me sexism accusers. I enjoy watching the misguided self righteousness on display.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Nowhere Man said:
The actual real ghost of Harold Ramis himself can appear and I still won't watch this movie. As far as I'm concerned the only good Ghostbusters was the first one as the second one was kind of just "meh"and didn't feel nearly as inspired. Ever since then Hollyweird's been beating this dead horse.

Oh and I can't stand Melissa McCarthy. Come at me sexism accusers. I enjoy watching the misguided self righteousness on display.
Oddly enough, I really liked the second one, apparently I'm one of the few people who did. *shrugs* I still get a little choked up when the statue of liberty comes stomping down the street to smash the shit out of the forces of evil. That always pokes a glee button for me in my brain.

As for Melissa McCarthy, I don't have any problem with her being funny, I just don't find the jokes they give her to do in movies funny. Since they all boil down to "haha, it's funny because she's fat", I just don't find it funny. I personally think, from what I've seen of her, that she's actually a good actress, and if someone would give her a fucking good script, and stopped trying to make her the female version of Paul Blart Mall Cop, I think she'd really shine. But sadly she's been typecast as "the funny fat woman who does physical comedy", which I think is a waste of her talents.

eltonborges

Apr 25, 2008
People keeping saying they never reunited again for another adventure, but, what about this?!? Almost every single one of the most important characters are in the game reprising their roles. This is Ghostbusters 3, but it's also a very good game! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1142978/

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
erbkaiser said:
As for Bill Murray, eh. Eeeeeh. He needs someone like Dan Akroyd to play off against otherwise he's just the depressed has-been.
I like Bill's movies with or without Ramis or Akroyd involved.

eltonborges said:
People keeping saying they never reunited again for another adventure, but, what about this?!? Almost every single one of the most important characters are in the game reprising their roles. This is Ghostbusters 3, but it's also a very good game! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1142978/
Exactly. It's a very NICE piece of work.