Report - More Powerful PS4 to be Announced Before PlayStation VR Launch

Supernova2000

Shivan Sympathizer
May 2, 2009
Even with this, I still don't see the much-needed 60FPS option being added to Bloodborne, so what's the point, other than just jumping on the VR band wagon?

Damian Porter

Aug 11, 2015
4K my ass. Maybe it will play 4K blurays with an included UHD bluray drive and feature the new HDMI port. But 4K gaming? Bullshit. You need an expensive computer just to handle 4K gaming, and even then, it is hard to get it to run at 60 FPS.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
hamsterkilla said:
I also hate these sort of incremental hardware updates but it's not like it's anything new. The 3ds did this with their upgrade, which not many people got up in arms about.
Yeah and now they made like one exclusive game for it that you can't get on any other system. Unless you count the Wii... or the Wii U. It really sucks how they punish customers by making an improved system 5 years after the release of the initial system and then make one game be only available for those who got the improved system.

OT: It's entertaining to see people getting pissed before an official announcement. Get mad when you get confirmation there's something to be mad about. Or well, get mad now and then get mad again when the official announcement comes. Whatever floats your boat.