Report: NX Will Get a New Mario and Pokemon Within Six Months of Launch

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Still really annoyed that I bought my Wii U on the promise of a Zelda game (though the other dozen games I bought for it ans the Wii backwards compatibility still made it a fun console) and when we do finally get one it's not a Wii U exclusive.

On the other hand I am glad to see that Nintendo is continuing the strategy of not trying to compete, graphics wise. Always a smart move. Makes your games easier and cheaper to make.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Damn straight they'll need a serious marketing push to get people off their phones and to use their handhelds. I wonder if they'll ever break on that, and just sell a console/phone...

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
I think a big job for their marketing department sould be getting people to buy the console in general first. Seriously, there's a million reasons the Wii U didn't sell well, and the shitty narketing is definitely one of them. Like I like the idea of a console that can be portable but also connect to your TV and such, but it won't sell if you don't understand how to market your console guys. It feels like a fluke that the Wii managed to sell as well as it did at this point.

Naldan

You Are Interested. Certainly.
Feb 25, 2015
If it indeed is another, fully-fledged Pokemon like Sun & Moon, I might give NX a shot. But Nintendo sometimes considers those spin-off games like Stadium and such as fully-fledged Pokemon games, too.

I miss having a Nintendo console, more so their games. The Wii U has some amazing games. The NX may have cartridges, which appeals to me because of loading times. But I know that it's not a given that loading times get rid off of cartridges, so we'll see.

I'm a bit excited and I don't really know why. My last Nintendo console was an N64.

For good games other than Nintendo's, I've got a PC.