REPORT: Surgeon General Issues Masturbation Warning

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
[Img_Inline width="280" height="280" Caption="No-No Touching Devices have been sent to hospitals worldwide"]http://i.imgur.com/IPNIzXr.jpg
[/Img_Inline]

US Surgeon General Boris Lushniak has issued a warning about the sharp rise in cases of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome earlier today.

"Let's get down to brass tacks here; we all know it's because they're all whackin' off in their trailers. It's embarrassing, it's prudish, but it's the truth" said Lushniak.

When asked what could cause such an increase in masturbation, Lushniak angrily replied.

"We all know what it is, it's because of that damn 4chan guy who leaked all the celebrity nudes. There's so many nudes that adolescent males apparently have to spread their seed to each and every one of them. I know I'm a little guilty of the same thing but I have self-control; these kids are coming in with second-degree burns as well as early signs of Carpal Tunnel."

"I'm advising everyone a policy of 'look, but don't touch' policy. If you really have the urge, you can look them up before they're taken down but for God's sake, don't put your hand/hands down your pants. Go read a book or something; lives are at stake" said Lushniak.

-TACO NEWS: Hasn't Seen Any Pics
<color=darkred>Older News: <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.859704-REPORT-Toshiba-to-Bring-Back-HD-DVD#comment_form> Toshiba to Bring Back HD DVD
[/color]

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
"Muthafucka, always tryin' to keep a playa down." - Big Smoke, 1992.

Reminds me of the time that exhausted FDA spokesman was reduced to angrily yelling, calling the American public "fat, disgusting fuckin' pigs" and flinging handfuls of candy and Cheetos from a plastic bag into members of the press.

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
I haven't tried to find the leaked nudes.

Because I know what will happen if I do.

:(

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
I haven't bothered to look for the leaked nudes because I prefer actual human beings over barbie dolls.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Yeah, this happened to me when I found the nudes of Taco, had to keep ice on it afterwards for a week >.>

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
Barbas said:

Reminds me of the time that exhausted FDA spokesman was reduced to angrily yelling, calling the American public "fat, disgusting fuckin' pigs" and flinging handfuls of candy and Cheetos from a plastic bag into members of the press.
Ey

Also selfraping? LOL!

Edit:hope you didn't mind me linking to the competition.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Rabbitboy said:
Hehehehehe! Second only, in my humble opinion, to the Denny's episode.

I think the "self-raping" thing may have been inspired by an earlier thread someone did a few months ago. Can't remember who, but I think they were talking to somebody on a Facebook page who referred to masturbation "self-rape" and "abuse".

TNN, ladies and gentlemen: closer to the truth than they'd have you believe!

That Annoying Guy

Feb 21, 2012
Rabbitboy said:
Barbas said:

Ey

Also selfraping? LOL!

Edit:hope you didn't mind me linking to the competition.
This just made my week, thank you Rabbitboy.