REPORT: Yo Mama Jokes Classified as Hate Speech

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
[Img_Inline width="300" height="300" Caption="If it gets rid of this though, maybe it's not too bad"]http://i.imgur.com/29sdSR8.png
[/Img_Inline]

The US Supreme Court today ruled that "your mother jokes" are now classified as hate speech and that it will now be a considered a felony for anyone who utters those three words followed by any references to weight, looks, intelligence or socioeconomic status.

"Look, it's really f**king boring in the Supreme Court. Do you know how many cases we actually look at? Not a whole damn lot. So when we get something like this that comes to us, I just want to f**k with some heads because nothing gets me more rock hard than telling Americans that they can't do something. Shit's hilarious" said Supreme Court Justice Scalia.

Many Mature Mothers, an interest group dedicated towards the protection of cult of domesticity, rejoiced at the ruling.

"All of us have a mom. The fact that anyone would speak of ill of them is honestly more than I can emotionally handle right now. That is why I've been fighting for these so called 'jokes' to be labeled for what they truly are; hateful, ugly speech against the women who have given us the gift of life. This ruling will protect thousands of hurt feelings and in the end, you can't put a price on that" said Kim "No, not that one" Davis, president of Many Mature Mothers.

As we speak, an underground movement of vigilante freedom fighters has risen up to counter the ruling, calling it "political pussification, saying that this is the end of the American Dream as we know it.

<a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3I5XcsReT0>Source

-TACO News: #1 Reason to Support Censorship
<color=darkred>Older News: <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.881914-REPORT-Something-Wins-an-Award-Everyone-Complains>Something Wins an Award, Everyone Complains
[/color]

PsychicTaco115

Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
albino boo said:
Yo Mama is a bag flour
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Yo momma is so fat that she has a high risk of diabetes and heart disease.
You can't control me SCotUS!

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Bullshit! This is 'Merica! I can say whatever I want cause in 'Merica, we have a little something called the Second Amendment! You ever hear of it son?!!? You're too busy letting Obama Bin Laden steal our words but I'm not going to stand by and let it happen!!!

Yo Mama so

*Door crashes in
POLICE! STOP RIGHT THERE! DON'T TYPE ANOTHER WORD!!!"

FREEEEEDOOOOOOM!!!!

YO MAMA SO

HE'S MAKING THE JOKE! TAKE THE SHOT!

FAT THAT SHE

*Gunfire *Gunfire *Gunfire

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
PsychicTaco115 said:
You're [redacted] dead, kiddo.
I do not think threatening Kiddo is the brightest idea in the history of great vengeance and glorious anger, she is the Black Mamba after all.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
PsychicTaco115 said:
The US Supreme Court today ruled that "your mother jokes" are now classified as hate speech and that it will now be a considered a felony for anyone who utters those three words followed by any references to weight, looks, intelligence or socioeconomic status.
Good, that means I'm still free to make "Yo mama so skanky" jokes. >:D

Ahem...

Yo mama so skanky that she inspired Pringles' catch phrase in the 90's: once you pop, the fun don't stop.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Your mothers posterior is so enlarged that I am quite amused!

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
PsychicTaco115 said:
And I, for one support this gross overreach of power by the supreme court, and Antony Scalia. It's high time someone defended mothers and mothers-to-be nationwide.

...and let's be honest, no one laughs at Yo Mama jokes anymore. Not since that god-awful 'Yo Mama' [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo_Momma] TV show on MTV. They ruined it for EVERYONE.Also, it's Guerrilla warfare. Not gorilla. Gorillas are big monkeys.

PsychicTaco115

Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
RJ 17 said:
Yo mama so skanky that she inspired Pringles' catch phrase in the 90's: once you pop, the fun don't stop.

RIP mother
000Ronald said:
...and let's be honest, no one laughs at Yo Mama jokes anymore. Not since that god-awful 'Yo Mama' [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo_Momma] TV show on MTV. They ruined it for EVERYONE.
Once it goes lamestream, it's pretty much dead

Like memes, it's where something funny goes to get riggidy riggidy rekt :^(

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
What I find interesting is that representatives of the US Supreme Court are allowed to say "shit", but they can't say "fuck". What other sweary words are allowed/disallowed, Taco? The public (and, by extension, yo mama) have a right to know!

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Your mother is so bored that she outlawed "yo momma" jokes out of spite.