Requesting a permaban on myself.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
I never understood why someone would ask for permabans when A. you can just stop logging in or visiting the site, and B. There's a list of permaban crimes in the Guidelines. Not like its hard.

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
Silentpony said:
I never understood why someone would ask for permabans when A. you can just stop logging in or visiting the site, and B. There's a list of permaban crimes in the Guidelines. Not like its hard.
I guess some people don't have the will to go cold turkey, they need someone to chain them to a radiator to cure them of their addiction.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
It's like walking into a supermarket and asking security to throw you out and ban you for no given reason. Curious.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I'm on it!

Oh wait, I don't have that power and neither does anyone else here (though I suppose it will happen here eventually if people are reporting the thread).

These are the peeps you want to talk to

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Moderation-Team

I will warn you though, they prefer their prey to give them a bit of fight lest they feel unworthy to get into Valhalla for such a weak kill. Can you at least toss out a racial slur or something, give them something to work with? The Mods are basically The Predator mixed with Norse Mythology.

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Moderation-Team
This is what I've been trying to find. I've sent a message to support awhile back, but never got a response, so I'll head here next in case they don't see the thread somehow. Thank you.

Pirate Of PC Master race

Rambles about half of the time
Jun 14, 2013
I am against posting naked ladies pictures.
Nor I will ever encourage someone to do so.
But I am just saying, Mods are quicker to react to actual offences.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Silentpony said:
There's no attention in just leaving.

I don't even remember this person so... bye I guess?

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Fox12 said:
I don't know who they are either. And they seem to have skipped over all the questions asking them 'why'.
A shame, I was curious.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Fox12 said:
Silentpony said:
There's no attention in just leaving.

According to their profile they've posted all of like 30-odd something times all year, usually only two or three posts a month, usually a good long 3-4 paragraph post, and this is their first post since early September.

So I guess somethings happened since then?

bastardofmelbourne

Dec 11, 2012
It's real easy. Just make five or six threads with nothing in them except a link to a Youtube video, or a funny cat gif.

Anyway. Bye, Tohuvabohu! We've never spoken before, but best wishes in your voluntary exile.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
I'm going to report the OP just to help him along. Godspeed on your quest!

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
But, you will miss all the witty banter! We're having fun here! A sad thing when someone leaves us.

And seriously though, I learn so much here. Leaving is just a silly thing to do. You miss out.