Resident Evil : Extermination 2 SPOTS LEFT!!!! New Class

prinxess

Feb 28, 2009
Erica looked up at the man. He was about her age. She stood up & so did he. Erica cleared her voice.

?Okay? Well, I?m alive. That?s a start? Erica told him.

Erica took grasp of the baseball bat even more. Using her free hand, Erica ruffled her hair. She then peeped her head over the man who was talking to her. She didn?t listen but she didn?t need too. Several zombies were approaching the pair.

?I?m Erica. Can we go now??

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
Falox...........
Falox..............
Falox................
Falox...................
Falox......................
Fal.............................ox
Falox was still blacked out that was the only thing going on in his mind......

Makoda

Jun 27, 2009
He stood for a minute sorta feeling lost,"Ya... here come with me, good thing zombies aren't too smart" he ran around the crowd back toward the safehouse and made a motion for her to follow. As he was running though he was grabbed and pulled toward the crowd of undead, causing him to yell and freak out, he jerked his knife out of it's holster then proceeded with quick stabbing movements on the zombie that grabbed him.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
Falox started to wake up three zombies were around him...."Well i would like you to try to kill me" He took of his helmet to reveal a young face and a man with medium-long black hair, He then pulled out his two trusty knives. He jumped up giving a kick in the face to one zombie and cut the next zombie in the face showing the brain he proceeded to stab it their it fell down dead.....again. He then did a sweep kick and cut the next zombies head clean off the blood got over his uniform.....he walked to the other zombie and proceeded to bash its skull in with his boot. He heard that koda person to go help him out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVENT

A Prototype Tyrant will arrive in 5 minutes. Proceed to shelter or fight it.

prinxess

Feb 28, 2009
?Jesus!? Erica screamed.

She swung her bat at a zombie and smashed it into its face. She then proceeded to bash its head in. The zombie fell on the ground, it kept clawing at Erica. She swung her bat into its head, splattering its brains across the street.

?Oh my God!? Erica screamed, as she backed away into a wall.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
"Come on guys"He yelled down the street "Get your asses down here"!!!! Falox went and turned off the electricity "We gotta go"!!!

Makoda

Jun 27, 2009
After stabbing his attacker many times, he finally realized he was dead. He pushed the body off of himself and ran for the house," Erica, over here" he yelled while putting his knife away.

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009

As Chez watched Walker drinking from the vial he decided to get to a safe place for the night, the rain was starting to kick back up. "You good Walker? Any bites or that?" Walker shook his head as they stared around it at the bodies that just stood in the alley's staring at them. A weak squeaking came out of the wrecked car that he had previously emerged from. "Raz...shit" grumbled Chez as he burst towards the car. As he looked in he seen Raz lying on the seat in a small blood puddle, whimpering at the damage that he sustained. As he looked down at the little rat that saved his life, a tear formed in the corner of his eye, "Goodbye Raz..."
As he looked back to Walker he noticed a dead stare from Walker's eyes as he stared down the zombies gathering but not moving on them.
"Something is wrong with them...I dunno what it is though..." said Walker as he looked around.
"Get yourself together, we are leaving Walker, my house ain't safe anymore, is your house still secure?" Chez said. Walker nodded and they turned to the only empty alleyway and took off as quickly as they could.

Dec 18, 2008
Ryan ran back to get his SUV. He quickly got in and drove to where Falox was. "Get in the car now! I'm getting unnatural disturbances popping up on my radar, we need to find shelter right now!" he shouted to Falox. Looking out his driver's window, he saw two survivors running through the alley. "HEY!!!! YOU TWO!!! STOP!!!! IT'S NOT SAFE TO BE OUT IN THE STREETS!!! GET IN THE CAR!!!!" he shouted.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
Falox's story

"Alright....".....He stared up out at him grabbing on the the car everyone else got on....He knew it must have been one of the T-virus injectees people injected with it and suddenly turning into horrific monsters....He then explained his whole story to Ryan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walker's Story

"Yea lets go"...... He started to walk with Chez who seemed to have been crying, He ignored that and kept moving "Hey i also got some old weapons in my garage but....that's were i stored my family.....they....are all....d...ead..."

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
"Survivors!" yelled Chez as he barrelled up the street and saw the SUV sitting at the mouth of the alley, he felt the movement of the zombies chasing them and seen more moving near the SUV, he looked to Walker wondering what to do about this, risk going to his house for more weapons, or go with the Umbrella guys ? He only hoped Walker had an idea quickly because he couldn't think straight from before.

Makoda

Jun 27, 2009
After rising again he checked himself quickly. No bites or anything. Something rang in his head that moved him forward to his safehouse, but he didn't know what. Everything became ignored as he walked, but upon his arrival to the inside of the fence that was still shut off he came back, although, he was unable to move at the sight in the street. He stood there watching, not even waveing for people to come his way but waiting.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
Falox's story

As Falox turned around he saw.....something.......something big....."HOLY SHIT"!......"What is that"? He stared at it in total awe....it was the biggest zombie hes seen so far."OH MY GOD, its coming straight for us"!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walker's story

"Holy shit Chez do you see this"??? There was a bulking zombie-like monster with claws protruding from its hands and it was going for the Umbrella people....."Lets go im not helping them out and im not risking our lives, Lets go"! He started to run away towards his house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVENT

Tyrant is here, Failed to get to shelter.

Stay and fight or run. Your choice.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
"Good call, I'm right behind you!"
The zombies started milling around that thing, scared of it as it moved towards the SUV, ignoring Chez and Walker as they cut down a nearby street and ran towards Walkers house, "Fuck" muttered Chez, he'd dropped his iron at the car when they began to run away, and he only had the mag in the Beretta to keep him safe till they arrived at Walker's, he hoped that it would be enough.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
As Walker and Chez got to the house, they stopped and panted trying to regain their breath.
"We going in now?" panted Chez as he straightened up and stretched his legs. Walker simply nodded and said "Sorry 'bout the smell" as he unlocked the door and went inside.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
Falox's story

"WHAT THE HELL"!!! As Jim ran down the road Falox said "Get your ass back here there is shelter in the underground"!!!!He directed Jim to get in the shelter in the alley.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walker's Story

"So want anything to eat"? He grabbed another vial of his medicine out of his pack and drank it......Then he sat down on his couch and turned on the T.V.....Miraculously it worked...."Hey come here....The T.V. is working"!

Makoda

Jun 27, 2009
Mako turned and slowly walked into the house and shut the door, but he did not turn on the generator. He sat on the couch and stared at the wall listening to the undead and all the people out in the street. That big thing wouldn't be able to get in here. It was safe regardless. He remembered the flare gun in the attic but didn't move. Maybe for another day.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
"Nah I'm good just now, thanks anyway" said Chez as he slumped into the nearest chair, "anything on the TV though ?"
Chez flicked the Beretta round and dropped the clip to check how many rounds he had, 10 in the clip, one in the barrel.
"You got anything for protection round here?" he asked as he ejected the chambered round and caught it before it hit the ground.