Resident Evil : Extermination 2 SPOTS LEFT!!!! New Class

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
Chez stood in the doorway stabbing the spider thing with the shotgun barrel while he waited for Walker to pick back up and answer him about the first aid kit.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
"Its.....Ummmmm.....Under the sink" He pointed to were it was....He sighed...."And i dont feel different so.....yea"

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
Chez looked up to the sink then Walker, he looked intently at his paled face then moved to get the kit from the sink, using the bloodied shotgun as a walking stick even though he had no problems with his legs, he pulled open the doors under the sink and pulled out the little green box, he walked back to the table and placed it on the table, opening it to see a lot of those vials that Walker kept drinking and a few bandages. He then used the few bandages to pull together the hole in Walkers chest, before sitting down to ask him "OK, what's the deal with these vials Walk?" as he pulled one out of the box and fiddled with it in his hand.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
"They control my problem.....I have a problem with my mind...It causes me to go a bit insane if i dont drink one.....if i start to kill things it will start.....Here toss me one..."He motioned for him to give him a vial.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
Chez pushed the vial he took out across the table to Walker while he looked at him with a freaked out look, he decided to drop it and changed the subject "Where's the bathroom Walker? I'm bursting for a piss," both of them laughed half-heartedly and Walker popped the vials lid.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
"It is upstairs....uhhhh on the left at the top of the stairs" He drank the vial and he got better it always help heal his wounds quicker he never knew why...He got up and walked up with him "Here ill show you"

prinxess

Feb 28, 2009
Erica had stood back during most of the fights. She was relieved to have been found by more survivors. She placed her bat down and leant against it. She took another breath & sighed. A sudden chill of uselessness went down her spine. She looked at one of the survivors with a gun.

?Um, have you any more guns?? she asked.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
"It's cool, sit and rest, I'll find it, don't want you straining yourself," said Chez as he walked to the door and booted the spider against the opposite wall 'cause that thing was starting to really stink.

prinxess

Feb 28, 2009
?Um, thanks? Erica said, oddly put off by the spider.

The stench was quite horrible. Erica clamped her hand over her nose. Her shorts were ripped a little, her white hoodie splattered with blood, through this whole mess, Erica?s hair had managed to stay quite normal. In was practically in the style she styled it before this whole crisis. Erica removed her hand from her nose.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
Chez didn't really notice the girl standing next to the door till he got to the stairs, he wasn't focused. He turned back and his jaw dropped, very confused he stood and said "...h...how the hell...did you find us?" he stepped back down the stairs and walked back towards the new face in the house.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
Walker stared an Awe at the woman who had somehow managed to get in his house "Ummmm....Who are....you"?He was still wondering how she got in.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
"We really should've fixed that window," said Chez overly sarcastically.
"I'm Chez, he's Walker," he said nodding to Walker," and you two are ?"

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
"Well welcome to this little piece of Heaven, Erica and nameless guy, there's food in the kitchen I think, and sorry about the spider...thing, was going to fling it out but never got round it..." he grinned as he watched the guy standing by the window, then noticed the movements outside the window and his face grew solemn and readied his shotgun. "Get away from the window, now!" he growled.

prinxess

Feb 28, 2009
?Oh Jesus, there?s more of them?? Erica asked Chez.

She flung her bat over her shoulder & prepared for the worst.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
Walker jumped out of the chair and fell face first "SHOOT....NOW"!!!! He readied his Desert Eagle about to shoot. On Chez's cue.

Time Travelling Toaster

Mar 1, 2009
"I think we should head up, least then we can only worry about them getting in one way, you OK to shoot Walk?" he said as he signalled to the stairs so Erica and the other guy could go up.

When they moved by him he cocked the shotgun to give them a chance.

Hollow Grimm

Jun 25, 2009
"Yea i think i can handle a gun..."He stood up waiting for the.....Things......

He aimed his pistol at the window "Girl go NOW"!!!!

Dec 18, 2008
OOC: Sorry but I'm so confused here. I don't know who I'm with and where we are so I can't really post in my state of confusion....Can someone clarify....?