Resident Evil Restaurant "Comig Soon"

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Resident Evil Restaurant "Comig Soon"

Brain licker may be on the menu in a new Resident Evil theme restaurant.

This one looks like a gourmand fan favourite; a Resident Evil restaurant will open in Shibuya, Japan, on July 13th. The restaurant, which will only be open for one year, will offer limited collectables from the series as well as theme meals and other delights.

Pity about the "comig soon" business, but apparently this is one of the most common typos in Japan. It's just a shame it had to happen to Capcom, source of Resident Evil: "Revelaitons", distributor of the Resident Evil 6 "Exclusive Merchenaries Map". Or the "near impossible chanllenges" in Asura's Wrath, for that matter.

The Biohazard Café and Grill will open up at 11 am on the 13th - yes, that is a Friday - and will be located on the 7th floor of Shibuya's Parco 1, for those of you Resident Evil fans who live in Japan or can afford the air fare. No news on what they're likely to be serving, but the Capcom Bar in Shinjuku features such delights as Tyrant Rib Steak, with Licker Brain Cake for pudding. Hopefully Biohazard's menu will be as interesting!

Sources: Neogaf [http://kotaku.com/capcom/]

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I'll probably just have the Jill Sandwich and wash it down with a pint of V-Jolt.

Does seem strange to have a RE themed restaurant though. Zombies don't tend to be too up for eating anything other than their former friends and leaving reviews such as "Itchy, tasty."

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Karloff said:
...and will be located on the 7th floor of Shibuya's Parco 1, for those of you Resident Evil fans who live in Japan or can afford the air fare.
Such a shame that it wasn't on the 4th floor, they missed a trick there. Then again I don't think they even have 4th floors in Japan for that very reason.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
As said before me, I'll just have a Jill Sandvich.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
So from July the 13th I have a year to get a passport and save up enough for a round-trip AND food/merch...challenge accepted. Also, a Capcom cafe?! Hell, that's a fine consolation if I miss the Resident Evil cafe's window.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Proverbial Jon said:
Karloff said:
...and will be located on the 7th floor of Shibuya's Parco 1, for those of you Resident Evil fans who live in Japan or can afford the air fare.
Such a shame that it wasn't on the 4th floor, they missed a trick there. Then again I don't think they even have 4th floors in Japan for that very reason.
why don't they have a 4th floor over there Japan??

They need a cocktail named after Chris Refield that helps grows muscles(pssh I'm guessing its a cocktail of steroids and HGHs)
Allow me to introduce you to <url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia>Tetraphobia

Basically it's a superstition thing. In many Asian languages the word for the number four sounds a lot like their word for death. As such, it's a generally held belief that the number 4 is a bad omen, to the extent that the number 4 is actually omitted from buildings with more than that number of floors. They just skip straight to floor 5 and carry on from there.

There's a section in the original Silent Hill which takes place on floor 4 of a hospital. The floor was not previously listed in the elevator until this point and it leads to a nightmarish otherworld.

So yeah, the fourth floor would have been way more impressive for this particular business venture!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

Eh, I've already seen Resident Evil restaurant rule34, so this doesn't surprise me.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
i want one of them newer revelaitons dishes

like maybe one of those giant mutated shellfish, but grilled