Resident Evil: Revelations DLC Delivers Hunk, Ooze

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Why won't they let you play as Hunk :<

They know everyone wants to play as Hunk but they just won't let you after Resident Evil 4 :<

Capcom why must you taunt people this way :<

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
as much i like the game on pc and jill for a change doesnt show much skin and a cleavage like rachael, these dlcs are pretty much tasteless how these females are presented.
even chris partner (never know her name) has this leg free suit on. seriously, who in the military wears like this. but well, its capcom and RE, so it has to be normal.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Timzilla said:
Seriously, I'm all for rule 63, but can you at least give her some damn pants? She looks ridiculous. I'll give you credit for not giving her any cleavage, but still.

As for Rachel Ooze, I don't have as much of a problem, since the cut scene of her getting infected shows what she looked like before hand and the massive barley contained sweater puppies wern't just added after she became a monster. Its still a little unnecessary, and a little creepy at that, but a baby step is better that no step at all.
I know I was distinctly creeped out when playing the demo to find this character who (in the demo at least) was just there to die had been given an uncomfortably fanservicey outfit, and that is only visible when she's a corpse made things distinctly tasteless for me.

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
But there's no such thing as sexism in games! No sirree!

Honestly, I wish I could say I'm surprised.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
you can clearly tell that with 'Lady Hunk' they cut two character meshs and swapped them round. and Rachael using a gun makes little sense and kinda defeats the point of playing as her corrupted form.

(no idea if there is a playable Rachael but i'm guessing theres either a RE3 skin for Jill or they pulled it from their back log).