resident evil6?

stiver

Oct 17, 2007
Merge the original dino crisis with the original resident evil.

RESIDENT DINO! Zombie dinosaurs!!!! kick-ass!

great-paladin

Mar 10, 2009
i dont know really about resi 6 but there is a resi game for the wii coming out called the darkside chronicles it's a rail shooter of resi 2

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
Well I have no idea where the story is supposed to go from here now that Wesker is dead.
I guess Ada is still out there somewhere. And Tricell. I guess they'll salvage whatever is left of the plot.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Angus Young said:
Weskers not dead he just Ducked!
If 1000 magnum shots, gunshots, molten lava and 2 rpg rockets to the face hasn't killed Wesker I'm not buying Resi 6.

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
Angus Young said:
Weskers not dead he just Ducked!
I'm pretty sure I saw his head being ripped off his shoulders by two rockets. Then it kinda flew into the lava. With the rockets. There was an explosion. He'll be missed.

Plauged1

Mar 6, 2009
trooper112 said:
They should make it so that all the main charcters from evry resident evil game join forces to stop a supposedly dead wesker (i dunno, maybe they cloned him), who has gained possesion of each type of virus (T, G, T-Veronica, Las Plagas etc.) and has made it into one big super virus, where he then spreads it around an entire city (like the size of new york). Now Jill, Chris, Leon, Claire, Rebecca, and Billy have to team up to stop Wesker and put an end to the Virus once and for all. Then capcom could make a cool character selection were either you can pick a certain couple (like Chris and Jill or Leon and Claire), or maybe even you're own team for you to create. Also there can be cameo appearences from sheeva and carlos and many more. If Capcom made this game, then I could die happy.

If anyone wants to expand on this idea, go right ahead (I don't mean that in a bigheaded way)

That would probably be the last game of the series. I really wish they would combine zombies with infected. Oh, and a cooler Mercs mode would be nice too. 4 had the best, 5 was dissapointing cause it was just alternate costumes. They easily could have had Leon, Hunk, and Ada.

My idea for 6: the parasite continues to go around the world, this time going to Russia, China and South America. The characters would be Barry, who is in Russia for a new life of Stars retirement, bad idea when the city he is in gets infected. He finds out that the parasite is infecting everyone from China, so he goes there and kicks some major ass. And in South America, Carlos and Billy team up to stop the parasite from infecting North America.

Sorry, I have WAY too much time on my hands.

WellyPWNS

Jan 17, 2009
well i believe that will do a resident evil 6 probably wont hear anything about it for a year or 2 and they so should have something to do with clare redfield as she hasn't been in a game since code veronica and i also believe there is a chance that wesker will be cloned or reborn (hints thrown in in resident evil 5) would also like to see the return of barry

WellyPWNS

Jan 17, 2009
Fredrick2003 said:
WellyPWNS said:
well i believe that will do a resident evil 6 probably wont hear anything about it for a year or 2 and they so should have something to do with clare redfield as she hasn't been in a game since code veronica and i also believe there is a chance that wesker will be cloned or reborn (hints thrown in in resident evil 5)
Claire Redfield is going to be one of the main characters in Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles.
true but its not really gona be a brand new game its more of a remake of resident evil 2

then again some events that could happen in dark side chronicles might lead up to a back story for resident evil 6

Nicholas Traill

Apr 5, 2009
Meh.. I don't know. Five wasn't all that great.. it sorta seemed like, "Oh let's write something rushed up and compact to
kill off that bugger Wesker". - Yeah I put it in spoiler tags.. everyone might not have finished the game off or what not and I don't want to be "that guy".
If they absolutley have to, for monetary and whoring reasons and what not.. go back to zombies. No more mob shit. But I think they should leave it... and if not leave it.. leave it for a while...

And Sheva was just way too fucking annoying for me to be in a good mood with Capcom right now.

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
WellyPWNS said:
...and i also believe there is a chance that wesker will be cloned or reborn (hints thrown in in resident evil 5)
Nope. There were no such hints.

I assume you're refering to the files about the other Wesker Children, but you should read them more carefully; They weren't clones.

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
Resident evil peaked in my opinion with code: veronica, the other games in the series i played since turned out to be a steaming pile of dissappointment.

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
the actual RE6 will be a separate game than a game like RE : DC if you know what i mean. But if theyre smart theyll do what Yahtzee says and take the useless woman out of it and fix the item case thing

NOTE: then need new types of zombies