Rest in Piss, Henry Kissinger.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So before any of our resident cheerleaders for fascism stop by and chastise us for celebrating the death of a person, let's remember Kissinger's reported statement about democracy in Chile:

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves."

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I didn't even know the fucker was still alive. Hope the misery and pain you caused was worth it, fucknut.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
So before any of our resident cheerleaders for fascism stop by and chastise us for celebrating the death of a person, let's remember Kissinger's reported statement about democracy in Chile:

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves."
And then have then come in and chastise anyway?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
He died?!?!?!

Edit: I assumed he would live forever.

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020

The most grave injustice was the people never had a chance to kill at.least one of the senators or corporate execs who was enabled by Kissinger's policies

Revachol forever! And blessed be KonradLeijon!

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Yeah, I see no reason to celebrate - the guy got all his war crimes done and died rich and in peace at a very old age. I guess I can imagine someone farted on his corpse and get some joy from that. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Gyrobot

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
I'm sure the funeral will be much visited. To pay respect to a ''great man''....and to be sure he's really dead.

Reactions: BrawlMan