Restaurant Has Robot Samurai Waiters

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I like to know I'm making some peon work for a living when I eat out. Robots take that away from the dining experience.

What will we do with all of the art students now they are being replaced with robots?

Lepre-Khan

Apr 1, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
*makes reservations*

If a customer gets unruly, does it chop off their head?

It's bad that this takes up a few jobs from working men/women, but people suck. Samurai robots do not suck.
I bet you wont be saying that when Robots replace you doing what ever meanial task you do called a day job.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Ponce of Leon said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
*makes reservations*

It's bad that this takes up a few jobs from working men/women, but people suck. Samurai robots do not suck.
I bet you wont be saying that when Robots replace you doing what ever meanial task you do called a day job.
Nope. I understand that businesses like profit. So, I actually empathize with BIG BUSINESS.

And free labor>>>>paying my ass.

Lepre-Khan

Apr 1, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Ponce of Leon said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
*makes reservations*

Nope. I understand that businesses like profit. So, I actually empathize with BIG BUSINESS.

And free labor>>>>paying my ass.
Sure you say that now but when you despartely need cash but cant find work due to automation, I shall be laughing my ass off while in my cardboard box uner the over pass.

Arfreid

Aug 13, 2009
This... is... AAAAAAAWEEEESOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sry, my inner nerd just got exposed to high levels of robotics and awesomeness!!! I wish I could go to bangkok now just to see him working.

And, Motoman??? Sounds like a Megaman Boss name to me... hmmm, so if megaman killed him he would gain the abilitiy to serve sushi and dance?

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Assassin Xaero said:
Ok, that is pretty bad ass, but then again I just watched a Scooby Doo movie this morning with ninja robots and I'm a little paranoid right now...
Yea but Samurai are second only to pirates in defeating ninjas. This move means we're slightly better off when the robot ninjas attack. We're slightly worse off when the robots decide to stop fighting and start collaborating to destroy their meatbag overlords though.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
It all goes downhill when one screws up a customers' order and decides to commit harakiri.

Distorted Stu said:
Haha thats awesome. I want these in my local chippy, but dressed as pirates!
Just imagining that makes me chuckle.

*EDIT* I just realized that the one is dancing to the Shin chan ending theme...

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Skopintsev said:
This isn't good! What if they go insane and star cutting us up? WE DON'T HAVE MEGA MAN YET
Don't need Mega Man, they have life sized Gundam robots should the samurai waiters get unruly.

Do you tip waiters in Japan? Are you supposed to? What is the rate? These are questions we need to be answering, I don't fancy loosing a pinkie finger over a few miscalculated yen.

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
Why is it that every time that one of these news threads come up, involving tech, people say that the robot uprising is coming? People, the robot uprising will not occur. Our peoples will slowly commingle as the line between organic and synthetic is slowly blurred. Our flesh will merge with their metal, until we eventually become a part of our own technology and our own technology a part of us.

Yes,
The machines are coming, and they are us.