Retailers List DJ Hero at $120

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
That picture has 3 buttons. I'm not paying $120 for 3 buttons!
There's also a crossfader (left/right) and you have to hold the keys as you scratch up or down. :x

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
It also has another white button, a cross fader and a dial (or they seem to be anyway).
It could be far more intricate than the gear lets on.

I'm quite tempted to buy this.

NoMoreSanity said:
Oh who cares for DJing? Really, I'd rather have a guitar solo than a scratch solo. And the obscurity of the property shows a real risk for Activision that I believe won't pay off.
I care, my narrow minded Arch Nemesis it could be a hoot. I'm glad they're not just sticking to games centered around rock music.
I'd be the first inline if they brought out Orchestra Hero.

dragonburner

Feb 21, 2009
Anyone who honestly wants to DJ should just buy a turntable. At least guitars are harder and more expensive. It makes a lot more sense for Guitar Hero than DJ Hero especially at the price points we are getting to.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Wizzie said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
It also has another white button, a cross fader and a dial (or they seem to be anyway).
It could be far more intricate than the gear lets on.

I'm quite tempted to buy this.

NoMoreSanity said:
Oh who cares for DJing? Really, I'd rather have a guitar solo than a scratch solo. And the obscurity of the property shows a real risk for Activision that I believe won't pay off.
I care, my narrow minded Arch Nemesis it could be a hoot. I'm glad they're not just sticking to games centered around rock music.
I'd be the first inline if they brought out Orchestra Hero.

I want "Jazz Hero".

I also want it to include heroin.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
Oh, enough with the Hero games!

At this point, I'd rather get Wii Fit than another Guitar Hero...

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Cliff_m85 said:
I want "Jazz Hero".

I also want it to include heroin.
Hahah, that's epic.

"Blues Hero"

Free sunglasses so you can act blind and a woman to act as your "she devil" for pure musical sadness.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I'm not paying $120 for David Bowie. Or any other bands that want to come out and say they're on DJ Hero.

Where the hell is the Sousaphone Hero they promised us?!

Edit: Plus everyone knows Lego Rock Band is where the real money is.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
HotShooter said:
If I actually wanted it I would pay, but DJ hero just seems stupid to me. What will be next? Harp hero? Saxaphone hero? Piano hero? Recorder hero? I feel those examples will sufice.
Don't give them ideas!

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:

Also, Band Hero? You mean they're finally titling the series what it should be called at this point anyway?
It's about the songs and about 80% of the population don't give a crap about Guitar hero songs
which is why DJ hero is meant to be big because it has songs people care about

thing is do people care about the actual product ?................... no

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Screw purchasing! Helloooo Piracy!

If there's multiplayer, and there's likely that there will be, I'll get the controller, and pirate the game. So Wii Version ahoy.