Returning Members

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
I'll be helping myself to the citrus, thankyouverymuch!
Good on you to start this thread, by the way, I suppose I never really left but I came by only very rarely anymore.
Regarding your posed questions, by the way:

Redlin5 said:
What would you like to see happen here?
You had a great idea regarding this question!
Redlin5 said:
Please keep the old grudges at the door. Catering will keep bringing in more free food.
Especially the grudges part, not just personal ones, too much division has happened along associative or ideological lines, too much bad blood, we should all recognize that we are here for our loves of escapist media, not just games, I think a balanced repertoire between different media should restore the Escapist to it's former richness.

Redlin5 said:
What was old content you would love revived?
Ehh... there's quite a few, but most, if not all of them, have moved on to different things or are working independently, I would like the kind of content they provided to return, perhaps with new faces, reviews, retrospects, comedy skits, especially animation would be amazing.
OH, put Miracle of Sound back on the site payroll, they are awesome and the extra paycheck should allow them to make more songs! : D
Redlin5 said:
Written media or video content, what's more valuable to you?
Ist mir egal, whatever suits the kind of product best.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Guess I'll say that my biggest thing is I want the mods to be more strict with us this time around. If the forums have been debating a topic for weeks or months and just running around in circles with the topic but with very angry discussions then I hope the mods will just step in and say, "Stop talking about this. X topic may be important but you need to stop talking about now to preserve the health of the forum".

I left because the discussions would not stop talking about this one thing and I don't want to see that happen again.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Specter Von Baren said:
Guess I'll say that my biggest thing is I want the mods to be more strict with us this time around. If the forums have been debating a topic for weeks or months and just running around in circles with the topic but with very angry discussions then I hope the mods will just step in and say, "Stop talking about this. X topic may be important but you need to stop talking about now to preserve the health of the forum".

I left because the discussions would not stop talking about this one thing and I don't want to see that happen again.
Far be it fo me to say, but the areas where the mods were less strict were usually the best parts of this site. My issue only comes with even-handedness on various topics, and a general view that it's really hard to legislate for behaviours, since people are natural rules lawyers.