Returning to WoW

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ahh this thread really put the debate back into my mind of going back to WoW.

I really don't want to think about it though. There were many good, good times had in that game. But I had my fair share of trial and torment too.
But I'm just going to leave it there, in my past. I'm forging a new path now, a new life...

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Smegma said:
-snip-
elvor0 said:
there are a lot of threads with people damning it, but like a lot of people have said in the past, you don't see positive threads in the forums
So by your logic, any complaints can be ignored because - people are more likely to complain about the stuff they don't like than to praise that which they do? Egads, I hope you aren't in public relations or customer service - because the only place that sort of attitude can survive is the military or the DVLA.
No, that's not what I said. I'm just saying that things can get blown out of proportion, obviously people are pissed off with good reason, but that to lay the entire sentiment of the community as represented entirely by the forums does skew things in a rather weighted negative direction for a lot of issues. Hence why I said it creates a wonky impression. Not that you should just ignore everything in the forums.

kurlkurry

Oct 6, 2012
Well, I wanted to thank everyone for their spirited inputs. I think as soon as my finals end this week I'll go ahead and give it a shot. No harm in trying it again right? Plus a fair number of you seem to enjoy it, and the gripes seem like stuff I could get over as long as the raids are varied, interesting and fun, and as long as the pvp hasn't changed too much. It seems like I should still be able to get enough enjoyment out of it to make it worth my while. Thanks everyone!

Yojoo

Sep 9, 2010
I absolutely HATED MoP. I got burnt out in Cata when my playtime had degraded into an endless grind of daily quests interspersed with the occasional raid or BG, and upon reaching level 90 in MoP I realized that nothing had changed. Since I was behind the speedier members of my guild and ahead of the slow ones in reaching 90, I was left with a STAGGERING amount of grinding to do for the various factions. I think I played a single day of level 90 before quitting forever.

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
I'm thinking of starting to play World of Warcraft, since quite a few of my friends play and one of them can 'refer' me to help me level up more quickly or something.