Review: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos

Misterben

Dec 3, 2010
All the game excerpts they showed in this review look like they came from a PS1 game, or maybe a free Flash game found somewhere on the Web. I cannot believe anybody would actually pay to play this on a 360, or a Wii, for that matter.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
way to utterly belittle the hell these people go through for crab, and really that game looks so bad I can't imagine anyone renting it let alone buying it retail, or physically saying I want to play this.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Crab... Battle...

Seriously this pisses me off: Not only is the show tainting Discovery channel, but also ruining videogames too. OSM?

Pumpkinmancer

The Pumpkin is our salvation!
Sep 20, 2010
I'm hoping that one of these days the industry will learn that not every IP needs to be translated into a video game.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
I think a better game would be "Sid: Barfight Edition" where you just play Sid in bars beating the shit out of people.

I don't know if he does that. But I always wanted to see him fist fight someone. I bet he'd bust a glass and gank them with it.

He's the only reason I ever really liked that show. Just a very hardcore looking fellow. "I have my men drop the pots...but I just drop my junk in the water and see what's biting." - Sid (I may be paraphrasing)