Review: Dexter: The Game

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
quite frankly i am not surpriseed at all. dexter would never work as a video game and while the original voice cast is still there (including the absoloutly fantastic michael c. hall) i cant say that i am very intrested (even though i am a big fan of the show)

7ru7h

Jul 8, 2009
GODD-MNIT.... I was so excited to see this post and all the fun it would entail, and then I see it was made for the freakin iphone... LAME!!!

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
That's what the internet is for.

OT: I love dexter, but even if I had an I phone I probably wouldn't get it as I would almost certainly hate it.

DRADIS C0ntact

Mar 26, 2009
There are going to be other episodic Dexter games? That's awesome! But I don't have an iPhone...so, maybe it's not so awesome...

mchoueiri

Jun 10, 2009
I think this is not a good thing since dexter is a show that does not really translate into a video game

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
Funny. I was just thinking about this game today, wondering when it came out and whether or not I should buy it. I guess I will.

Fox_21

Aug 23, 2008
the Only thing I see wrong with this game is that it is on the Ipone WTF what will they think of next.

Hamon

Jan 12, 2011
Stubee said:
Dexter is the best tv show currently on tv.

DAMN you USA for getting season 4 first!!!
You are right dude. Since Dexter episodes [http://dexter.download-tvshows.com/] have set out publicizing for its fifth season, it has pitched a immense number of lovers to grab the appearance. It has been remarked a mammoth flex to take hold of Dexter through the medium of cyberspace. Now, the show is about to publicize the finish and the cause of death of Rita (Dexters married woman) will be revealed ; there are numerous people, who are in incessant hunt of a connectedness to capture Dexter for its latest episodes though the metier of the net.