Review: NCAA Football 11

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
leviticusd said:
I've decided to pass this year on NCAA. I'll get the madden (heck my team just added T.O. to OchoCinco...it's a must buy year!), but my NCAA team is Utah and with it being the last year in the Mountain West...meh...I think I'll wait till we are in with the Pac-12 conference in next years game.
I think you are missing out, this years is easily the best NCAA football game I have ever played.

Also welcome to the soon to be Pac-12. (My team is Oregon State)

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
I'm still waiting for EA Vancouver to release NHL 11, I've never been one for the football games. Then again I'm Canadian so I'm stereotypically inclined to buy the NHL games instead

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Go Wolverines! Kick some Spartan ass!
Lost In The Void said:
I'm still waiting for EA Vancouver to release NHL 11, I've never been one for the football games. Then again I'm Canadian so I'm stereotypically inclined to buy the NHL games instead
Same here. Other than NHL 10 I have owned every EA NHL game since 94, whereas I have only owned 5 Madden games and 0 NCAA Football games.

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
You yanks are spoilt for choice when it comes to your "football" games (you know why i put that is quotation marks!) That looks like a seriously impressive game, great graphics and lots and lots of tactics and options. If i knew how to play rugby with padding football i would really want to buy this game!

I did play the demo of Backbreaker alot and that was seriously funny! Watching me get tackled over and over with the silly ragdoll physics was hilarious.

KdS_22

Bada Bing! Wit' A Pipe!
Dec 9, 2009
walkingdead127 said:
Great choice for the team to management. Auburn is the way to go. War Eagle.

OT: The new features sound interesting and like they add a lot to the game. I can't wait to run out of the tunnel at Jordan-Hare.
A fellow Auburn fan!? Whaaaat! I think you're the first one I've met on here. "War Damn Eagle!"

I can't wait to get my system fixed so I can get this game. I haven't bought any of the newer iterations since high school.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
John Funk said:
Review: NCAA Football 11

The big dog on campus doesn't change things up much, but it didn't really need to.

Read Full Article
*sees gameplay footage*

why play as Duke? hahaha

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
are you actually saying that this year's edition of this game couldn't be a dlc like ALL THE OTHER EDITIONS??? i'm slightly intrigued, yet i know that the graphics haven't changed at all and i would have more respect for ea if they simply said 'okay here's nfl 2011, and next year don't worry about buying a whole new game even though we know your financial aid disbursement does that for you, and that it's the sport scholarship that makes up the disbursement. for nfl 2012 we're going to make a dlc since we can't make the sweat particles glisten any better, nor can we enhance the way the game mechanics have been for years.'

wait, they would be under if it weren't for those games and the people who buy EVERY edition.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
John Funk said:
RangerSERE said:
soapyshooter said:
LOL, someone was playing as Duke in the beginning.
But, finally, we come to the most important issue in this entire review. Why on earth would you play as Duke?! Just make an all-American high school team and let your pet assign stats...its the same thing. Seriously Duke?! Sorry i cant get over that.
solidstatemind said:
But yeah, I have to say it, too:

DUKE?!?
Duke is right down the road from us, so I was playing as them for stadium familiarity :p
LOL I *just* asked the same question to which you just answered, but I had a feeling it's cuz y'all are like right next to Duke

What does Duke and weed have in common...they both get smoked in bowls!