Rhode Island Governor: 38 Studios' Copernicus Is Junk

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
This Chaffee guy sounds like the smart cookie. This whole fuck up has happened, stop pointing fingers and try to re-coup some lost cash and move on!

Unless somebody is looking for someone to sue, playing the blame just has people running around a bush, like Jeremy Clarkson and a tank. Just look for ways to get something out of the wreckage and stop going on about it.

Think of it like a burning building, fire fighters are saying "well clearly you started the fire" and the home owners are saying "no, it was just an accident!" while the kitty cat is burning alive, stop arguing and save the kitty!

Colt47

Oct 31, 2012
Ulquiorra4sama said:
Colt47 said:
Right now I think we are moving more towards the 90s Science Fiction craze again in AAA and Medieval Fantasy is going to be heading into the obscure. The problem is that we had a huge flood of fantasy themed MMOs and games released over the last few years, and much like Modern Military Shooters, the market is just way too saturated. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a flood of space based games, including space sims with RPG elements, hit the market sometime in the next few years.
The phrase "why don't we have both?" springs to mind. At least i can hope for a future where enough games are being produced on high-quality level to satisfy all demand.

AAA is all about popular demand now though and with a Game of Thrones season under the horizon and the new Hobbit movie out it doesn't seem like society is quite done with fantasy just yet.
Their still will be Medieval fantasy games, their just wont be as many trying to compete with each other. The one genre that is likely taking a complete nose dive into the back end is the modern military shooter given how CoD and Battlefield 4 have progressed. We still got Dark Souls 2 coming out along with Shroud of the Avatar and the spiritual successor to Plainscape torment.