Ride-In Daleks Teach Kids to Exterminate Life

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
I don't see how these are any worse than toy guns and swords tbh. At least daleks don't really exist

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
.No. said:
This looks really awesome, while also not. I can just imagine a bunch of people in those, going to a rave or something.
I'd just drive it around for the hell of it...
... also, did anyone else immediately think 'Drivable Daleks = Bumper car/laser tag hybrid' game?

baconsarnie

Jan 8, 2011
i don't see the problem, kids play at shooting each other anyway, this is no different (just more awesome)

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
I nearly pissed my pants when I saw this. Epic win. Now get them to fire lightning bolts.

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
Reed Spacer said:
That Guy Who Phails said:
Reed Spacer said:
Might be more impressed if they'd used the real Dalek design instead of the Mighty Morphin Dalek Rangers...
I don't know if you missed one of the episodes, but this is the official new design.
I didn't.

That's my point. The new design looks stupid.
The kids love them.
After all, the program is for the whole family.
We have Amy for the grownups ;), and cool colorfull Daleks for the kids.

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Awesomeness factor does not compute!
SaintWaldo said:
Don't you all see?!?

They're enslaving our children!

First the "toy" mobility unit, next the genetically scrubbed ethics and fully operational disruptor units, objections of the scientist caste be DAMNED!

THIS WAS DAVROS' PLAN ALL ALONG! THE KALED RACE IS DOOMED! YOU FOOLS! YOU MAD, EGOTISTICAL FOOLS!
Don't worry! His plan will never succeed without the Hand of Omega! And that was back on Gallifrey.

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
That Guy Who Phails said:
Reed Spacer said:
Might be more impressed if they'd used the real Dalek design instead of the Mighty Morphin Dalek Rangers...
I don't know if you missed one of the episodes, but this is the official new design.
doesn't mean they don't suck now.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
I wonder if a grown adult could fit, because I'm not sure these Ride-In Daleks are suited for kids. Here's an example:

"So, Billy, did you have fun at your playdate?"

"Yes, Mom. We exterminated all of humanity and killed off Doctor Who once and for all. Today, Earth, tomorrow, the universe!"

See what I mean?
The Heck you talking about? When I have kids, my hope is that they grow up to enslave humanity... or maybe just Nebraska...

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
That was....

AMAZINGDHHAFFHDFASFD

I want twelve of these... And I need 12 kids for them! Orphanage here I come!

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
Dr. Paine said:
imnotparanoid said:
WHY THE FUCKINING HELL DID I NOT HAVE ONE AS A KID!
You will have... we just need a time machine. ... does that count as irony?
You have a time machine?
Well, it's technically not mine... I mean, what in the world would ever give you that idea?

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
£200 is rather steep for something the would be a squeeze even for my little brother... but it's a dalek.

What a dilemma!

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
Seems fitting to me. Children are evil little s**ts out to destroy any adults life, so they make perfect daleks.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
the antithesis said:
Back in the 60's they had something similar except it was just a cardboard box shaped like a Dalek with a slit to see out of and a couple holes for the hands and the child was suppose4d to hold a stick and plunger while trundling the entire device around as it lack the drive mechanism of this contraption.

Ah yes, here it is. [http://grahamward.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-am-dalek.html]
Oh my. I think I would prefer to have it given a choice. I bet one advertised well and put up for auction would go for at least 10 of these new ones.

Jumwa

Jun 21, 2010
This looks really bizarre to me now, but when I was that little I was totally into Dalek's as well.