Ride-In Daleks Teach Kids to Exterminate Life

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I'd get my five-year-old one of these but I'd invariably brake it trying it out myself.

That and I don't have $320 lying about for toy purchases.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
OMG! What an awesome idea! This beats my Knight Rider big wheels from when I was a kid. I wonder how long the batteries last after Exterminating a few people though...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
SaintWaldo said:
Don't you all see?!?

They're enslaving our children!

First the "toy" mobility unit, next the genetically scrubbed ethics and fully operational disruptor units, objections of the scientist caste be DAMNED!

THIS WAS DAVROS' PLAN ALL ALONG! THE KALED RACE IS DOOMED! YOU FOOLS! YOU MAD, EGOTISTICAL FOOLS!

(Ahem. Sorry, had to.)
I heart you for making reference to old school Who.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
That's quite a chunk of change for something that has inflatable parts. I would be dreading, dreading what the kid would do to pop those walls.

Now as a kid I had a Powerwheels BigFoot. Surprisingly durable, a ton of fun. Hard plastic body panels that even withstood me plowing into a ditch and ramming the backyard fence.

It was essentially this thing:

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I FIND THIS AAACCEPTABLE!

I actually find this a bit weird. Like a TARDIS kids toy would work as well, but wouldn't seem so weird for kids to play in.

flaviok79

Feb 22, 2011
Man, that's way cool! If they would make some GI-Joe toys with the same technology, I would buy them for my future kids! I would stock them at my guest room and even consider having more than one kid!

The only thing missing is an actual "shoot and hit" device, like a lasertag or something like it. And it should sell in pairs with a discount, so kids could play with their friends more frequently (face it, at that price and size, few kids who live nearby would actually get one from their parents).