Risk Legacy Makes Your Board Game Decisions Matter

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
So basically Russia will rule the world and continue to rule the world in future games?

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
This definitely seems like a cool idea. Sure you have to mess with the board, but it does make things interesting. Although it could always be done without those things, as house rules have always been a part of Risk for me.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Saviordd1 said:
scotth266 said:
Risk has actually been one of the few board games with a decent sense of change. Compare traditional Risk with Risk: 2010 for instance... they're sort of the same game, yet play completely differently. Alas there doesn't seem to be a computer version of either of them, at least not a modern one.

Anyway, looking forward to it, it'll probably be one of the few board game things I purchase.
The only problem I have is that a computer can easily cheat and make the dice go in its favor, thus killing the luck part of the game when a computer can make the die go in your favor or its favor to make the game more interesting.
Solution: play against other humans/a non-shit AI.

This sounds like an excuse to repeatedly sell people the same few stickers, one-shot cards repeatedly. And to make people buy persistent risk II: the persistenting when they inevitable stop stocking them.