ROAD TRIP!!!

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
Sronpop said:
Anyone wanna do an epic road trip this year. I have literally zero plans until October 2011. As stated in my 'So, I have a year to waste thread'. Major escapist road trip anyone?
Call it "The Great Escape"!

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
azncutthroat said:
Sronpop said:
Anyone wanna do an epic road trip this year. I have literally zero plans until October 2011. As stated in my 'So, I have a year to waste thread'. Major escapist road trip anyone?
Call it "The Great Escape"!
Wow...that would be pretty damn fun...well, where does everyone live...cause if we get enough people from different parts of the US, we could totally give a tour...hmmm...*thinks this over in mind*

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
I've driven with two of my best mates from Melbourne to Townsville. It was awesome fun. And we did it in just three days and two nights. So it was a short roadtrip. In time, that is. It's actually a really long way.

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
I've never been on a road trip and probaly never will being cooped up in a car with me for a while isn't pleasant. Plus theres always the chance we'd get lost at which point and have a mental breakdown.

lilmoomoo

May 19, 2010
In Summer 2006, I went with my best friend and her two online friends on Interstate 90. We traveled through Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Wyoming. We stopped at anything that seemed of interest: Mississippi River, Mount Rushmore, Custer National Park (buffalo roaming around; it was beautiful), Wall Drug (lol tourist trap)...I can't remember what else. It was friggin' awesome; I don't think any other trip could ever duplicate it.

Fulax

Jul 14, 2008
I had a Top Gear-style motorbike trip across Vietnam planned for next week. Unfortunately I fractured my foot playing football so I can't go.

:(