Robot-B-Gone

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Ylla said:
Me? I just break the things i dont use, whats the point of stashing them, anyway? And the system was designed for that.

Also my inventory is full of weapons with dumb names like "Pew pew", "Pistal" or "Mel".
I stash most everything because you can then outfit your settlers with armor and weapons. so instead of scrapping a set of metal armor for like what, 15 steel, I instead outfit a settler.

Willinium

Jun 2, 2011
I have about 4 favorite weapons. A combat rifle called "Freedom's Reach", a 6 crank laser musket called "Liberty", a Serrated electrical blade called " Justice" and a combat shotgun I call " Retribution". Can anyone tell that i'm an American?

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
Willinium said:
I have about 4 favorite weapons. A combat rifle called "Freedom's Reach", a 6 crank laser musket called "Liberty", a Serrated electrical blade called " Justice" and a combat shotgun I call " Retribution". Can anyone tell that i'm an American?
Liberty Prime would be proud.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
erttheking said:
The comic and the joke beneath really don't line up.

But seriously, I thought the customization of guns was cool (Still do) but then I realized how many fucking pipe pistols I'm going to be sorting through now, and I never thought I'd say this but please bring back weapon desegregation, it was a good way to get rid of surplus guns by breaking them down for parts.
You can break down guns for parts. Go to the workbench and press the scrap item button.

I want a mod that puts a Gun Runners outpost in the Commonwealth, and they are very judgmental of the crap quality of firearms in the Boston area.

SweetJackal

Aug 1, 2014
sageoftruth said:
IceForce said:
SUPER-DUPA UBER ULTRA MEGA ULTIMATE LEGENDARY PIPE GUN OF AWESOMENESS
... really the only gun name you need.

And as for uncanny valley... jeez, some of the mouth animations are the stuff of nightmares.
Awwww! I thought the reviews said this game had fixed that problem. Color me disappointed. Will Bethesda ever learn to make NPCs that don't sit comfortably at the bottom of the uncanny valley?
There are already some mods that change the skin textures and facial meshes of NPCs to be something that doesn't hit Uncanny Valley anymore. No idea if they've redone the rigging and animations yet.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
iniudan said:
Willinium said:
Liberty Prime would be proud.

I love that. Next we need to have a Buddhist enforcer robot.
"FIND YOUR INNER-PEACE, OR DIE!!!"
"MATERIAL DEPENDENCE IS WEAKNESS!!! ALL MATERIALS MUST BE OBLITERATED!!!"

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Willinium said:
I named my shotgun Arthritis Emitter. It does extra limb damage.