Robotic Coitus Featured in Fallout: New Vegas

Motakikurushi

Jul 22, 2009
Oh come on, Ghost in the Shell, Blade Runner, sex between artificial replications has been pondered about in sci-fi many times now. I mean, the Major from GITS... yeah, you know what I'm talking about. We all would.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
Robot sex...

Isn't there a futurama clip for this type of situation?

Anyway, hopefully it'll be safe sex, wouldn't want anybody getting a virus.
Yes. A video suggesting humans not date robots was endorsed by the Space Pope. The episode featured Lucy Liu as a guest start.

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
This better not be the only way you can get a power fist...

Anyone remember that mutant you could arm wrestle in Broken Hills? If you won you got his power fist, but if you lost....you got his power fist. And a limp. I'm all for experimenting in a game, but I never took him up on the wager. I also never agreed to work as a fluffer in New Reno, since I know what a fluffer is. My friend did not, and he was mystified why the game kept giving him money in a process he didn't understand.

"It just keeps saying something about a bad taste, and then I get money. I don't get it."

"Dude you suck dick!"

"Fuck you!"

Agiel7

Sep 5, 2008
"I call him 'Fister Roboto!' He's a fully integrated, multi-fetish artificial being... And the best part... is that he's -learning-!"

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Jumplion said:
Who wouldn't want to get it on with a robot?

Look at this lil' guy and tell me she ain't damn sexy;

Oh yea, you dirty dirty fax. You've been a bad Panasonic KX-FB421 Fax machine! C'mon, send my boss the paper of the annual total income out company has made in the last fiscal quarter year with an improvement of over 23% in sales. OH BABY, you naughty machine!

Okay, I'm going to stop before I dwell further into my unwanted psyche...

OT: This is hilarious. I am totally getting New Vegas.
Is that an automatic page feeder? That slut.

OT: Ewwwwwwwww. Fisto.

flipsalty

May 11, 2010
Agiel7 said:
"I call him 'Fister Roboto!' He's a fully integrated, multi-fetish artificial being... And the best part... is that he's -learning-!"
Thank you sir, I was scrolling through all the posts hoping someone would drop this reference. Was afraid I'd have to do it myself.