Rock Band Reaches Most Unholy Landmark

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Keane Ng said:
I'm fully aware that I'm in the minority opinion among forumgoers seemingly across the ENTIRE internet when I say that Muse is complete garbage.
I'm with ya, Keane. Fear not.

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
butterkniferampage said:
i hate rock band, don't know why, i'm good at it, i just don't like it how the songs on it become really popular, and when you hear it someone says, THIS IS FROM ROCK BAND!
Isn't that sort of a good thing too, though? I mean, it's that whole "introducing people to new music" idea.

And this was totally planned by them.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Keane Ng said:
muse-13-bliss said:
Keane Ng said:
muse-13-bliss said:
they should put some more muse on rockband
No. There should be less Muse in the WORLD.
half the people on the forums would like to brutalize you now :p
lol
MUSE ROCKS MAN!
I'm fully aware that I'm in the minority opinion among forumgoers seemingly across the ENTIRE internet when I say that Muse is complete garbage.
You are not alone in thinking this.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
gibboss28 said:
Keane Ng said:
muse-13-bliss said:
Keane Ng said:
muse-13-bliss said:
they should put some more muse on rockband
No. There should be less Muse in the WORLD.
half the people on the forums would like to brutalize you now :p
lol
MUSE ROCKS MAN!
You are not alone in thinking this.
Im with you guys too.

Artemis923

Dec 25, 2008
Of all the 666 songs Rock Band boasts, there's only about 15-20 that I will enjoy playing.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Keane Ng said:
Keane, on the other hand, are quite simply the greatest band in the history of time. :p

Also, sarcasm [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sBOsh-vyI]. :)

I'm guessing your username doesn't have anything to do with said band, but just though I'd add that anyway.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Thank you satan, for giving us Rockband.

You have now made the list of people I don't want to kill.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
Keane Ng said:
yeah i kinda agree with you there too

muse was a big pile of meh, although they have a funny video

tho i do think it's kinda cool a Jane's song was number 666 on the song list, i guess it totally NiN/JA'd the guys at harmonix

The Nihil

Oct 30, 2008
Actually, the number of the beast is 616. You guys should really listen to Stephen Fry more.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'm actually really surprised that Lucifer took time out of his otherwise ridiculously busy schedule to make this announcement. Operating as the CEO and Chief Marketer of Hell has got to be a 24/7 job, what with the perpetual torturing and creating new and inventive ways to earn people a trip there. Where does he find the time? Maybe he chose to skip shoving the pineapple up Hitler's ass that day or something.