Rock Your Blocks Off With LEGO Rock Band

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
The Brian J said:
Is...is there a point to this game?

Seriously, is there? I understand the appeal of stuff like Lego Indiana Jones and what not, since it's funny to see famous characters represented as choking hazards, but ROCK BAND? Is this necessary at all?

I mean, It's a cute little idea, but it seems more like something you'd play on a flash game on a website rather than a major console...
It's Rock Band. It didn't have a point to begin with. Now it's just going to be a little more fun.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some Star Wars Lego to construct!

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
Finally. All my life I've been looking to merge my love of music with my love of miniature plastic construction blocks, and now it's come true. Thanks Harmonix! ^-^

Seriously, where will LEGO go from here?
LEGO Watchmen, obviously...

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
WinterSoldier said:
Just another brick in the wall...
We don't need no brick collections
We don't need no build control
No Lego Batman in the kids' room
Teacher leave them blocks alone...

(I'd better stop)[/quote]

hahahah nice.
I'm tottally gonna try to get this.

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
Am I the only one who see's, how useless this is going to be?

We already have 2 series of music games, and between them, they have an amazing collection of songs, so I dont see what a lego version of this could bring out..

But, with that being said, if they start releasing Death Cab For Cutie, or Motion City Soundtrack songs, I'm gonna fall in love and take back everything i have said.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Uncompetative said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Finally. All my life I've been looking to merge my love of music with my love of miniature plastic construction blocks, and now it's come true. Thanks Harmonix! ^-^

LEGO Watchmen, obviously...
Oh..My..God. Yes! I mean all you'd have to do is re-skin LEGO Batman.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:

OH OH lego halo lego halo!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
B T A M R D said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
...or you have to say the note into the mic...

RED! GREEN! BLUE! ORANGE! BLUE! YELLOW!
Hahaha you are actually probably right.
Also, its going to be harshly reviewed for recognizing the saying of one word as another, causing people to fail out of songs.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Abercromby3 said:
fnph said:
WTF, why not on Wii? Why does Harmonix hate Wii owners so?
because the wii is retarded and last-gen in every single way except release date
I'd have to say your an idiot...

The Wii is revolutionary - it has the best controls (in terms of movement) out of all current systems, and is designed for more casual players to enjoy - that doesn't make it last-gen - especially when Sony tried and failed to copy their idea with Six-Axis's.

WingedFortress

Detective
Feb 5, 2008
This is so stupid it hurts.

I officially cant listen to someone ***** about how much of a cash grab Guitar Hero games are. Rock Band is officially worse.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Ok rock band= fun. LEGO= fun. rock band+ LEGO = possible fun. Rock Band + LEGO + alcohal = definite hilarity.

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
Don¨t you see the appeal? With LEGO in the mix, now you'll be able to customize and build your rockersOH WAIT YOU ALREADY CAN SILLY ME.

I think it's an idiotic moneymilking idea, but what do I care, I can just not buy the game.