Rockstar Debuts The Ballad Of Gay Tony Trailer

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Mr.Tea said:
Who gives a fuck about the PS3 version? It's Microsoft's money in this so it's to be expected. That said, it's exactly why I'm pissed off that it doesn't come to the PC. Seeing as GFWL and Windows itself is Microsoft's platform too...

The Xbox360 version of GTA 4 looks and runs like total shit compared to my PC version (I should know, I have both) so I won't be buying this unless it comes to PC, which is a damn shame.
I give a fuck about the PS3 version, actually ^_^

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
StonkThis said:
Am I the only person who thinks this is going to be bad? GTA 4 was pretty boring to me, this is supposed to be a more fun version, but they're kind of late to the party if you get what I mean. If you want wacky fun, I'd go for Saint's Row 2.
No you're not the only one.
You have to admit though, it does look better than L&D. At least this brings something new to the game, L&D was just more of the same stuff we had GTA4.
Still, I hope it's more than just parachutes. How about something worth flying in like that cargo copter or an attach chopper that shoots RPGs.
However, what I miss the most from GTA are tanks, miniguns, and rampages. I'd even settle for the 2P rampages from San Andreas.
What this really needs to make it worth that $20 is a new landmass, everyone's played Liberty City to death and it wasn't that big to begin with.

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Mr.Tea said:
Desert Tiger said:
Mr.Tea said:
Who gives a fuck about the PS3 version? It's Microsoft's money in this so it's to be expected. That said, it's exactly why I'm pissed off that it doesn't come to the PC. Seeing as GFWL and Windows itself is Microsoft's platform too...

The Xbox360 version of GTA 4 looks and runs like total shit compared to my PC version (I should know, I have both) so I won't be buying this unless it comes to PC, which is a damn shame.
I give a fuck about the PS3 version, actually ^_^

Damn...

Why must you ruin this for me?! *Shakes fist*
I own a PS3. I feel the need to actively seek out people who are commencing something they don't want ruined, then ruin it. I'm like a big, wet blanket with Sony printed all over it.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I can't wait for this. Lost and Damned was great and this looks like it will add more to the gameplay. Fingers crossed for skydiving in free mode.

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
You see Valve!! Do you see how episodic content is supposed to be done?? Fairly long episodes with short devopement times which come frequently! NOT small epidsodes with long developement times and come once in a blue moon!

/rant

OT: Looks great, hopefully it's as long and good as the last DLC.

jericu

Oct 22, 2008
I laugh when I heard the name for this, because I have a friend, who is gay, named Tony. Doesn't look anything like the main character from this though.

Anyways, it looks pretty cool, I might get this.

Once I get GTA IV, anyways.

Aug 18, 2009
Gay Tony! Skydiving! Helicopter train-jacking! Exploding disco! Pink Shades! Gay Tony! Holy Shit! Rockstar is fucking crazy. Shit looks awesome though!

Kit Fox

Mar 29, 2009
This looks like another great add on possibly better than "The Lost and Damned" but it'll habe to be pretty damn good to do that

mightyfoo69

Jul 8, 2009
*pulls out check list, erases his first XBLA title and puts Ballad in its place*
alright sky diving, nets and parachutes? and did i see a golf cart? well its about time!

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Can't wait for the new multiplayer. Finally I will be able to say that I jump out of Black hawk and glided down to Pen station to kill my friends.

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
This DLC looks sick! I loved Lost and the Damned and I'm sure I'll love this just as much!

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
Bwaaaaah, I've never played GTA before! But if the voice acting in the game is as good as it is in this ad, I'm sold. *_*