Rockstar Preparing "Rockstar Pass" for L.A. Noire

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
OniaPL said:
So does this mean that because I do not have my console connected to the internet, I'll have to pay a full price for half of the game?
Come on people, am I interpreting this correctly? Will I be missing something and if so, what will it be?

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
im wondering if the project $10 thing works, yes you recoup some money from preowned but doesnt that just give the broke people (which is a large portion of the gaming sales) more incentive to pirate the game?

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
rsvp42 said:
internetzealot1 said:
You mean they're going to make us pay for stuff already on the disk. Great. You'd think Rockstar would at least have enough respect for its fans to not dress it up with this preorder facade.
Only if you buy it used. Which I'm pretty sure leads to a whole big debate that goes around in circles.
Not for me and you! Cause I don't buy used games.

It's not that I'm rich...I'm just very slow to catch up. I'm about to play Mass Effect 2 for the first time after this post for instance.

Good luck with circular battles. I wish you the best of luck!

harvz said:
im wondering if the project $10 thing works, yes you recoup some money from preowned but doesnt that just give the broke people (which is a large portion of the gaming sales) more incentive to pirate the game?
Yes.

So does accusing purchasers of stealing with an FBI warning.

Also DRM literally drives people to pirate.

Solid Reece

Nov 19, 2010
OniaPL said:
So does this mean that because I do not have my console connected to the internet, I'll have to pay a full price for half of the game?
Or try and hack the save file.
This is the dumbist idea out there.
Take that the PSN is down.
Hundrads of people don't have internet
or that like you
your consle is not conected to the internet.
PROJET $10.
MORE LIKE PROJECT RIP OFF

Seann Currell

May 31, 2011
complete rip off. the online pass isnt included with the game when bought new. you get 2 new dlc add ons but have to pay extra for the pass which includes additional dlc some of which you already get included for free but are obviously getting charged for it when you pay for the pass.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
The rockstar pass means that you get the two pre-order cases and two more that are coming in the next few months for less than if you payed individually so its actually a really good deal and is not like the ea passes etc. I got all this info of off Kotaku they have a much more detailed description of it.

[EDIT] Just remembered its a limited time offer so its a bit stupid to release it when the ps store is down. Also you get about 4 suits and 2 extra guns in the rockstar pass deal