Romeo & Juliet: The Adventure Game

Jul 9, 2008
Erana said:
It looks visually appealing, but the chick is so thin... x.x
And wasn't she younger?
Yeah, either 12 or 13 to Romeo's 16.

Am I the only one that found them hard to take seriously when I read it? I mean, first Romeo's in love with Rosaline, then Juliet. Give him a week, he's probably be just as suicidally in love with some other girl.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
orannis62 said:
Erana said:
And wasn't she younger?

Am I the only one that found them hard to take seriously when I read it? I mean, first Romeo's in love with Rosaline, then Juliet. Give him a week, he's probably be just as suicidally in love with some other girl.
Thats the point! The play is all about the tragedy of circumstance and the folly of youth.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
blackcherry said:
orannis62 said:
Erana said:
And wasn't she younger?

Thats the point! The play is all about the tragedy of circumstance and the folly of youth.
Is it just me, or does Juliette look slightly annorexic and capable of cutting through steel with her bones in that picture?

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
stompy said:
Keane Ng said:
(and everyone's favorite required high school reading)
Oh yes, definitely my favourite school text. Just as high in my books as Leonardo DeCaprio... and yes, we watched that travesty of a movie...
that film was indeed shit , still it had that awesomely over-dramatic intro music

Pingrash

Mar 30, 2008
Erk! We have to put up with enough of these 2 dick heads during school (horride memories of absolute boredom). Now someone makes a game out of it... just no.

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
A good ending? OH come on! Romeo and Juliet is the icon of tragic love.

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
LoL when i read the title of this thread, i coul dhave sworn it was a joke, or at least just a suggestion, but never expected to read that there was an actual game already.
I doubt this is going to be any good, i may try the demo.

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
Ugh ... can't we have a game on MacBeth or something? MUST it be these two numbskulls? >_>