RP Digest #6

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
7,222
0
0
RP Digest #6

This week on RP Digest, Bolsheviks, corpse smugglers and a really big spider.

Read Full Article
 

Dorian

New member
Jan 16, 2009
5,713
0
0
Dang. Yet another slow RP week.
It's an RP recession, I tell you! We need some kind of stimulus package!

And the bloke who GM's that Shadow War RP sure knows what he's doing. He deserves some kind of epic badge of epic proportions....... made by someone epic.
 

Sparrow

New member
Feb 22, 2009
6,848
0
0
Portal Maniac said:
Dang. Yet another slow RP week.
It's an RP recession, I tell you! We need some kind of stimulus package!

And the bloke who GM's that Shadow War RP sure knows what he's doing. He deserves some kind of epic badge of epic proportions....... made by someone epic.
Seriously, this RP Recession needs to stop!

Portal! We must band together! Use you're new RP along with my upcomming new RP to banish this evil recession back to the netherworld!
 

Dorian

New member
Jan 16, 2009
5,713
0
0
Sparrow said:
Seriously, this RP Recession needs to stop!

Portal! We must band together! Use you're new RP along with my upcomming new RP to banish this evil recession back to the netherworld!
Recession? I honestly think this is equivalent to the Great Depression, it's so bad!

Very well! We shall try to bring back the power of IMAGINATION!

YOU! Yes, you there! Join any RPs you see! You'll find a world of EPIC!
 

IxionIndustries

New member
Mar 18, 2009
2,238
0
0
Portal Maniac said:
Sparrow said:
Seriously, this RP Recession needs to stop!

Portal! We must band together! Use you're new RP along with my upcomming new RP to banish this evil recession back to the netherworld!
Recession? I honestly think this is equivalent to the Great Depression, it's so bad!

Very well! We shall try to bring back the power of IMAGINATION!

YOU! Yes, you there! Join any RPs you see! You'll find a world of EPIC!
I am already tending to my own small flock of RPers.. Unfortunately, I lack the gall to make a summary piece, so..
 

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
7,222
0
0
IxionIndustries said:
Portal Maniac said:
Sparrow said:
Seriously, this RP Recession needs to stop!

Portal! We must band together! Use you're new RP along with my upcomming new RP to banish this evil recession back to the netherworld!
Recession? I honestly think this is equivalent to the Great Depression, it's so bad!

Very well! We shall try to bring back the power of IMAGINATION!

YOU! Yes, you there! Join any RPs you see! You'll find a world of EPIC!
I am already tending to my own small flock of RPers.. Unfortunately, I lack the gall to make a summary piece, so..
Honestly, it's not hard at all. Any of the blokes here can help you out, they all do super jobs.